Windows 10: Why don't you put the location of the picture you put on Bing?

Discus and support Why don't you put the location of the picture you put on Bing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why don't you put the location of the picture on the Bing picture each day?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SHIRLEYCANADAY, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Why don't you put the location of the picture you put on Bing?

Why don't you put the location of the picture on the Bing picture each day?

:)

SHIRLEYCANADAY, Apr 21, 2021
  2. mrgeek Win User

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

Why don't you put the location of the picture you put on Bing? [​IMG]

mrgeek, Apr 21, 2021
  3. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Why don't you put the location of the picture you put on Bing?

Tag a location in bing maps?

unfortunately there is no tagging of locations in bing maps (as in tag a location and save it as a list in bing maps). the best you have is to hold down the location, to drop a pin then tap that pin and in the application bar you will see a pin icon. this
    will allow you to pin it to your start screen.

platinumacetric, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Why don't you put the location of the picture you put on Bing?

1. Why don't you put the location of the picture you put on Bing? - Similar Threads - Why don't put

2. put a picture on a window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    put a picture on a window: i want to put from the memory a picture showing in a window. i have this code, but do not see it.var hw:hwnd; windc:HDC; wbmp:tagBitmap; hbmp:HBitmap; dc1bmp,dc2bmp:Hdc; CDC:HDC; bpic:pointer;begin hw:=createwindow; windc:=getdchw; bpic^:=RGB; wbmp.bmBits:=BPic;...
  3. put a picture on a window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    put a picture on a window: i want to put from the memory a picture showing in a window. i have this code, but do not see it.var hw:hwnd; windc:HDC; wbmp:tagBitmap; hbmp:HBitmap; dc1bmp,dc2bmp:Hdc; CDC:HDC; bpic:pointer;begin hw:=createwindow; windc:=getdchw; bpic^:=RGB; wbmp.bmBits:=BPic;...
  4. put a picture on a window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  6. can you put a youtube video on a usb

can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  7. What is the extension you put to a binary code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the extension you put to a binary code?: Some people code in python, others in other languages, but all get translated to binary for the computer to read it, so every language used should come from binary, but what is the extension of a binary code?...
  8. What is the extension you put to a binary code?

What is the extension you put to a binary code?: Some people code in python, others in other languages, but all get translated to binary for the computer to read it, so every language used should come from binary, but what is the extension of a binary code?...
  9. You bastards put errors on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You bastards put errors on my computer: I'm sick of the error game you are playing with me. You're sued for damaging my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-bastards-put-errors-on-my-computer/755baa3f-2d2d-4fa4-8dd3-736cc9c27b3d
  10. HOW DO YOU PUT A PRINTER ON LINE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW DO YOU PUT A PRINTER ON LINE: DUH..MY PRINTER IS OFFLINE...HOW DO I PUT IT ONLINE???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-put-a-printer-on-line/86428b2a-a80a-4730-ac92-acd4b0cae390