Windows 10: why dose my minecraft PE say starting download and dosen't download

Discus and support why dose my minecraft PE say starting download and dosen't download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; plz tell me why my minecraft dosen't download but it says starting donload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abduYAA, Oct 12, 2020.

1. abduYAA Win User

why dose my minecraft PE say starting download and dosen't download

plz tell me why my minecraft dosen't download but it says starting donload

:)

abduYAA, Oct 12, 2020
  2. alexbar1 Win User

My video card dosen t working

I need help with my laptop i have a ryzen 5 2500u with vega 8 and windows 10,have the latest updates,i downloaded the driver from amd but it dosen t work please help me

alexbar1, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 12, 2020
  4. why dose my minecraft PE say starting download and dosen't download

Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

why dose my minecraft PE say starting download and dosen't download

1. why dose my minecraft PE say starting download and dosen't download - Similar Threads - why dose minecraft

2. Why is minecraft not downloading?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is minecraft not downloading?: The Minecraft launcher I had on my computer stopped working for some reason, so I uninstalled it to install again. However, even though I can see that it is purchased, every time I click the install button it just goes grey and nothing seems to download. Am I doing something...
  3. Why is minecraft not downloading?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is minecraft not downloading?: The Minecraft launcher I had on my computer stopped working for some reason, so I uninstalled it to install again. However, even though I can see that it is purchased, every time I click the install button it just goes grey and nothing seems to download. Am I doing something...
  4. Why is minecraft not downloading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why cant I download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download Minecraft?: I am trying to download Minecraft for my daughter, but it wont let me. I have restart my computer 2 times and have waiting overnight, but nothing seems to work. It keeps giving me the 'Code: 0x803F8001' error message. I have checked for updates, nothing. The specific app I'm...
  6. Why cant I download Minecraft?

Why cant I download Minecraft?: I am trying to download Minecraft for my daughter, but it wont let me. I have restart my computer 2 times and have waiting overnight, but nothing seems to work. It keeps giving me the 'Code: 0x803F8001' error message. I have checked for updates, nothing. The specific app I'm...
  7. Minecraft download

Minecraft download: I bought Minecraft for Microsoft on pc and it will not let me install it onto my pc. It keeps telling me that I don’t have a device that is connected to Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-download/9da6b1a8-a02e-451d-9536-3a81ab992dcd"
  8. Minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE: A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I...
  9. why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?

why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?: I log into microsoft and search minecraft and it says its available to download. When i click on "install on my devises" it pops up what appears to be my laptop so i click on the check box and i hit install but every time I click on it it tells me "thank you, we are trying to...
  10. minecraft download

minecraft download: Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. The error code is 0x8000FFFF, in case you need it. CV: 5f8wdPuKoUWfHmC/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-download/d262211d-48d5-44a3-b3ff-dcda1ce4ece4