Windows 10: Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face

Discus and support Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I install a game, it says I don't have enough storgePlease help me.It says there is enough storge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HESTA12, Nov 24, 2022.

1. HESTA12 Win User

Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face

When I install a game, it says I don't have enough storgePlease help me.It says there is enough storge.

:)

HESTA12, Nov 24, 2022
  2. EneDimowo Win User

sad face

I recently upgraded my Lumia 540 to windows 10 and after I did that it said there was another upgraded and I had to restart my device so I restarted it and as it came on I saw to gears spinning and then a sad face appeared and my device went off and I
    kept on restarting and the sad face still appeared I tried hard reset soft reset the both didn't work

EneDimowo, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face [​IMG]

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face

Lumia 1020 Sad Face

Hi All,

My lumia 1020 which I brought in 2013 Jan at the beginning of 2014 my phone does not working. Recently I starts showing sad face. I tried hard reset up, down, power and down button, it begins to hard reset but in the half walk it starts to show again sad
    face. Kindly help me to resolve this ASAP. I need to replace this phone. Please suggest some way ASAP.

Thank you all very much

shankarnarayanan16, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face

1. Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face - Similar Threads - Why dose Sorege

2. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  3. Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why dose my New Sorege Have a sad face and the windos storige has a happy face: When I install a game, it says I don't have enough storgePlease help me.It says there is enough storge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dose-my-new-sorege-have-a-sad-face-and-the/50867106-0261-43f5-bfe1-34d932096a8a
  4. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  5. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  6. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  7. Blue Screen Sad Face

Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. Blue screen sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...
  9. Blue screen sad face

Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...
  10. Sad face Memory_Mangment_Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sad face Memory_Mangment_Error: Hi there, i have a problem and i tried too much to found a solution but nothing new till now my Hp Laptop Probook G5 450 gives me a sad face when it moved from place giving me Memory management Error i checked every thing like drivers update, RAM Health, also i changed my...