Windows 10: why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

Discus and support why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adam Naouri, May 26, 2024.

1. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on all mid 1080p run llike butter, while me on the other hand the game run like **** even tho its on 720p low it like get me between 15-25 fps and my sister have 45-55, on gta sa she get 75fps and i get 20-30

:)

Adam Naouri, May 26, 2024
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 26, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 26, 2024
  4. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 26, 2024
Thema:

why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

1. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ? - Similar Threads - why dose lag

2. Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps: Ive got a 252gb storage, 40gb from it takes the system, but somehow 150 is from apps?when i open app storage menu i see a few apps and some that i cant interact with, so does someone know to fix it...
  3. Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps: Ive got a 252gb storage, 40gb from it takes the system, but somehow 150 is from apps?when i open app storage menu i see a few apps and some that i cant interact with, so does someone know to fix it...
  4. secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?: why is my secure boot unsupported even tho its turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-is-unsupported-even-tho-i-have-it-on/8a4c525e-caae-4731-ab1e-e92367664d4a
  5. secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?

secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?: why is my secure boot unsupported even tho its turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-is-unsupported-even-tho-i-have-it-on/8a4c525e-caae-4731-ab1e-e92367664d4a
  6. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?: me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on all mid 1080p run llike butter, while me on the other hand the game run like **** even tho its on 720p low it like get me...
  7. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?: me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on all mid 1080p run llike butter, while me on the other hand the game run like **** even tho its on 720p low it like get me...
  8. why can't i extend my C: volume even tho i have the unallocated space in my pc

why can't i extend my C: volume even tho i have the unallocated space in my pc: not even microsoft pages help all they say is make sure you have unallocated space to be able to extend now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-extend-my-c-volume-even-tho-i-have-the/9ebfbc55-1da3-4903-a197-513461e2f0b0
  9. Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?: Hello, My Laptop Has Recently Been Experiencing LAG Even Though I Think It Is Quite Good. Especially in games the FPS has been dropped really low.Specs: Computer: nVidia RTX 3060 Graphics Card. Core: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz. Memory: 8GB RAMDisc C:: 477GB...
  10. Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?

Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?: Hello, My Laptop Has Recently Been Experiencing LAG Even Though I Think It Is Quite Good. Especially in games the FPS has been dropped really low.Specs: Computer: nVidia RTX 3060 Graphics Card. Core: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz. Memory: 8GB RAMDisc C:: 477GB...