Windows 10: why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

Discus and support why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam Naouri, May 26, 2024.

1. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on all mid 1080p run llike butter, while me on the other hand the game run like **** even tho its on 720p low it like get me between 15-25 fps and my sister have 45-55, on gta sa she get 75fps and i get 20-30

:)

Adam Naouri, May 26, 2024
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 26, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 26, 2024
  4. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 26, 2024
Thema:

why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

1. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ? - Similar Threads - why dose lag

2. Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps: Ive got a 252gb storage, 40gb from it takes the system, but somehow 150 is from apps?when i open app storage menu i see a few apps and some that i cant interact with, so does someone know to fix it...
  3. Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc apps take up to 150gb even tho i have few apps: Ive got a 252gb storage, 40gb from it takes the system, but somehow 150 is from apps?when i open app storage menu i see a few apps and some that i cant interact with, so does someone know to fix it...
  4. secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?: why is my secure boot unsupported even tho its turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-is-unsupported-even-tho-i-have-it-on/8a4c525e-caae-4731-ab1e-e92367664d4a
  5. secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?

secure boot is unsupported even tho i have it on why is that?: why is my secure boot unsupported even tho its turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-is-unsupported-even-tho-i-have-it-on/8a4c525e-caae-4731-ab1e-e92367664d4a
  6. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?: me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on all mid 1080p run llike butter, while me on the other hand the game run like **** even tho its on 720p low it like get me...
  7. why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?

why dose my pc lag even tho we have the same model ?: me and my sister both have same exact pc with win 10 6gb ram intel core i3 2328m wiht hd 3000 and 750gb hdd we both play sims 4 while she can play on all mid 1080p run llike butter, while me on the other hand the game run like **** even tho its on 720p low it like get me...
  8. why can't i extend my C: volume even tho i have the unallocated space in my pc

why can't i extend my C: volume even tho i have the unallocated space in my pc: not even microsoft pages help all they say is make sure you have unallocated space to be able to extend now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-extend-my-c-volume-even-tho-i-have-the/9ebfbc55-1da3-4903-a197-513461e2f0b0
  9. Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?: Hello, My Laptop Has Recently Been Experiencing LAG Even Though I Think It Is Quite Good. Especially in games the FPS has been dropped really low.Specs: Computer: nVidia RTX 3060 Graphics Card. Core: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz. Memory: 8GB RAMDisc C:: 477GB...
  10. Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?

Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?: Hello, My Laptop Has Recently Been Experiencing LAG Even Though I Think It Is Quite Good. Especially in games the FPS has been dropped really low.Specs: Computer: nVidia RTX 3060 Graphics Card. Core: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz. Memory: 8GB RAMDisc C:: 477GB...