Windows 10: Why dosen't the launcher app have a Android version check?

Discus and support Why dosen't the launcher app have a Android version check? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It completely took over my Android 6.01 phone and uninstall was under highlighted requiring me to have to reset the phone to finally be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 13Jimbo69, Jun 19, 2019.

1. 13Jimbo69 Win User

Why dosen't the launcher app have a Android version check?

It completely took over my Android 6.01 phone and uninstall was under highlighted requiring me to have to reset the phone to finally be able to uninstall it. Bad install code!!!

:)

13Jimbo69, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android

Source: Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test - Microsoft Tech Community - 481253

See also: New Microsoft Launcher app 5.3.1.50377 version for Android - April 22 - Windows 10 Forums

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osoft.launcher

Brink, Jun 19, 2019
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Launcher app 4.12.0.44682 version for Android - August 1

Source: Microsoft Launcher - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Why dosen't the launcher app have a Android version check? - Similar Threads - Why dosen't launcher

2. Microsoft Launcher app 5.11.2.56329 version for Android - January 20

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher app 5.11.2.56329 version for Android - January 20: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  3. Microsoft Launcher app 5.11.1.56305 version for Android - December 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher app 5.11.1.56305 version for Android - December 9: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  4. Microsoft Launcher app 5.10.1.55740 version for Android - November 19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher app 5.10.1.55740 version for Android - November 19: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  5. Microsoft Launcher app 5.10.0.55723 version for Android - November 7

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher app 5.10.0.55723 version for Android - November 7: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  6. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.12 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.12 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  7. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.12 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.12 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...
  8. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.10 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.10 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...
  9. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.7.5 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.7.5 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...
  10. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.8.0 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.8.0 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...