Windows 10: Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times?

Discus and support Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why can't it update without restarting the PC several times. submitted by /u/deep7raja [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deep7raja, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times?

Why can't it update without restarting the PC several times.

submitted by /u/deep7raja
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deep7raja, Aug 25, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times? pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Aug 25, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Aug 25, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times?

1. Why during some major windows 10 updates PC restarts several times? - Similar Threads - Why during major

2. windows update KB5025224 will not install and update during restart after several attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update KB5025224 will not install and update during restart after several attempts: Windows update has repeatedly downloaded, installed, and then restarted, but during the restart, the update gets to 97% installed, and then an error message the "Something Went Wrong and could not update" computer then restarts 3 times before coming back to the sign in...
  3. windows update KB5025224 will not install and update during restart after several attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update KB5025224 will not install and update during restart after several attempts: Windows update has repeatedly downloaded, installed, and then restarted, but during the restart, the update gets to 97% installed, and then an error message the "Something Went Wrong and could not update" computer then restarts 3 times before coming back to the sign in...
  4. My pc restarted several times automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc restarted several times automatically: My pc restarted several times automatically i ahve attached mini dump file..Mini dmp:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXhuwcNrEJ6Bt4Hym-XaCJq0PZ_WNYCH/view?usp=sharing...
  5. My pc restarted several times automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc restarted several times automatically: My pc restarted several times automatically i ahve attached mini dump file..Mini dmp:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXhuwcNrEJ6Bt4Hym-XaCJq0PZ_WNYCH/view?usp=sharing...
  6. My pc restarted several times automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 freezes and restarts 8-10 times during updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes and restarts 8-10 times during updates: Since updating to Windows 11, when restarting my computer to install updates, the machine will freeze many, many times. Not every time but sometimes, I will get an error screen. When that does occur, it has the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.This is getting worse. The last...
  8. Windows hangs several time during the day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows hangs several time during the day: Window hangs several times during the day and slows down my work. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hangs-several-time-during-the-day/2194800c-3565-4ac6-93f5-ded1053264a7
  9. Windows 10 explorer restarts several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 explorer restarts several times: I am running windows 10 May 2019 edition . I use my computer for 4-5 hours daily, in that the windows explorer , refresh themselves several times say 1-2 times between that 4-5 hours . I want to know why this problem is happening I am facing this problem from past couple of...
  10. Update causes restarts several times, then backs out update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Update causes restarts several times, then backs out update.: Bought a new PC that came with Win-8.1 and decided to jump direct to Win-10 with a clean install... no update from 8.1. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but within the last week when I do a Restart it goes into the "Don't turn your computer off while doing update" or...