Windows 10: Why during windows boot up it shows I have three windows installed on my laptop?

Discus and support Why during windows boot up it shows I have three windows installed on my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I fix this? I had windows 10 before but due to some problems I decided to use windows 7, I had windows 10 on my HDD but which I formatted during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hard2resist, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Why during windows boot up it shows I have three windows installed on my laptop?

How do I fix this? I had windows 10 before but due to some problems I decided to use windows 7, I had windows 10 on my HDD but which I formatted during windows 7 installation on my SSD

Today in the morning, I freshly installed windows 10 again and now during boot up, it shows I have like three windows and which one to choose

Is it like this the windows files are still there? I don't want to keep the previous windows files

Help me to fix this issue

submitted by /u/hard2resist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hard2resist, Nov 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

As the title says, I'm trying to install Windows on a RAID array in uefi on my Maximus V Formula. When using legacy ROM I can install just fine but I go into CSM and change settings to UEFI only, I can build the array in the UEFI Raid driver (IRST tab in "BIOS") but the array does not show up in the boot menu and when I try to install windows (boot from UEFI DVD drive), The drive does not show up in the Windows install. The next thing I tried was to enable UEFI and legacy oprom in CSM, boot from UEFI DVD drive and install to the RAID array (probably detected by legacy oprom) and it will install. After first reboot, Windows Boot manager will show up as an option in the BIOS boot menu so I set that as first boot device and reboot. I will get to the starting windows screen and then BSOD (too quick to get codes) The last thing I tried was Changing to legacy mode and installing windows to a different drive. once installed, I initialized the Raid array as GPT and rebooted, changed csm back to UEFI only but they RAID array still doesn't show in the boot device list so I repeated the earlier process hoping that It might work because I had initialized as GPT but it still BSODs on starting windows screen. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

mystiksinner, Nov 29, 2020
  4. FX-GMC Win User

Why during windows boot up it shows I have three windows installed on my laptop?

Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

I think you were on track with your first try. Windows installer probably needs the RAID driver in order to detect it on install.

Why during windows boot up it shows I have three windows installed on my laptop? [​IMG]

FX-GMC, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Why during windows boot up it shows I have three windows installed on my laptop?

1. Why during windows boot up it shows I have three windows installed on my laptop? - Similar Threads - Why during boot

2. My windows 11 laptop keeps freezing up during booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 laptop keeps freezing up during booting.: My ASUS laptop keeps freezing while booting. This doesn't happen always though. More like, once in 2 days. The following is the usual booting process for my windows:1. I press the power button2. GRUB menu shows up to select the OS, since mine is a dual booted system.3. Then I...
  3. My windows 11 laptop keeps freezing up during booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop keeps freezing up during booting.: My ASUS laptop keeps freezing while booting. This doesn't happen always though. More like, once in 2 days. The following is the usual booting process for my windows:1. I press the power button2. GRUB menu shows up to select the OS, since mine is a dual booted system.3. Then I...
  4. Why is my wifi not showing up during startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi not showing up during startup?: I have the Hp Envy x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-ey0000. So I bought a 1tb m.2 ssd to replace the 250gb ssd it came with. I have it installed and now I’m at the startup specifically at the part where you connect to the wifi, but there is nothing showing up. Update: I...
  5. Why is my wifi not showing up during startup?

Why is my wifi not showing up during startup?: I have the Hp Envy x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-ey0000. So I bought a 1tb m.2 ssd to replace the 250gb ssd it came with. I have it installed and now I’m at the startup specifically at the part where you connect to the wifi, but there is nothing showing up. Update: I...
  6. Why will my windows NOT boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will my windows NOT boot up: I’ve tried several times to load up my windows 11 computer however I keep encountering the message that my pc needs to be repaired. After I tried to access the repair windows by using a usb drive however this done nothing aswell even tho I was using the windows 11 iso file. I...
  7. Why is windows boot manager not showing up in my boot options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows boot manager not showing up in my boot options?: I try to boot my computer and it says reboot and select proper boot device. When I go to my bios what usually shows windows boot manager along with my ssd and hdd isn’t there. Now it is only showing my ssd and hdd and neither are being able to boot....
  8. Why is windows boot manager not showing up in my boot options?

Why is windows boot manager not showing up in my boot options?: I try to boot my computer and it says reboot and select proper boot device. When I go to my bios what usually shows windows boot manager along with my ssd and hdd isn’t there. Now it is only showing my ssd and hdd and neither are being able to boot....
  9. Why is windows boot manager not showing up in my boot options?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Nothing showing up during windows 10 installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing showing up during windows 10 installation?: So I've had someone build me a new pc and prepared in advance a 16gb windows 10 USB flash drive. However, when I insert the USB into the pc to install windows, and then turn on the pc, nothing is showing up. What am I doing wrong here? I tried looking it up but most answers...