Windows 10: Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Discus and support Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers. 75982 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kaulahuivi, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

:)

kaulahuivi, Jan 27, 2017
  2. illinjah Win User

Sandisk memory card password?

Hi devo72,

I can´t tell you how or why this happened, but have a look at this tool:

MMC Tool

This should solve your problem, if it doesn´t get back to us and we´ll look for something else... Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? :)

illinjah, Jan 27, 2017
  3. AlexAgape Win User
    Creators update

Hi,

Way too expensive and doesn`t worth it to buy an Apple, because one browser doesn`t work properly on Windows.

The problem is that our clients are using Windows, and we need to test our products on Edge too. We have received a lot of e-mails from clients that Edge doesn`t work, like is our problem.

AlexAgape, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Welcome to the TenForums @kaulahuivi

I would power down router, count to 20, power up.

I would head to chrome. Clear all browsing history, cache, temporary files etc from the beginning of time.
    Then go advance options, right at the bottom, reset the browser.
    Test.

There is a network reset in windows settings. Open Network and Internet, right at the bottom, right panel. You will need to reenter wireless passwords.

If that process fails, in command prompt(Admin)
    ipconfig /flushdns
    netsh int ip reset
    netsh winsock reset
    Reboot
    Test

If you still can't get Google sites, ensure your data is backed up and create a restore point.

Head to MalwareBytes.com and download malwarebytes. Start malwarebytes, check that rootkit option is enabled, run a scan. If that finds something, clean, reboot and rerun scan.

If that finds nothing you could also try HitmanPro from hitmanpro.com.

Caledon Ken, Jan 27, 2017
  5. hawkman Win User
    try via the in private option.

Roy

hawkman, Jan 27, 2017
  6. Amazing. Private state makes it work.

kaulahuivi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

1. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? - Similar Threads - Why Edge doesn´t

2. My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly: I've tried to deactivate "Windows quick start" and this doesn't fix it. However, after deactivating all the Microsoft services from "msconfig" the laptop start to turn off correctly. What I want to know is if I can find which service cause me that problem or if there are...
  3. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  4. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  5. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...
  6. Can't access to Google sites any more

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access to Google sites any more: I think my PC (Lenovo T450) has been updated with the latest Window version couple days ago. Then it could not access Google web site any more. I tried different Google web sites, none was linked. It just showed a statement as below. Please help how it can't solve the...
  7. Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU: Hi, in my husband's laptop with Win 10 1709 the KB4134660 isn't find in Windows Update, will be available slow? thanks 110360
  8. Google won't open on Firefox -- insecure site

in Browsers and Email
    Google won't open on Firefox -- insecure site: My son's laptop has Windows 10 as its OS, the latest version of Firefox, no antivirus (just Windows Defender). When he tries to open Google, a message comes up that the site is insecure, and there is no possibility to add a certificate. Does anyone know how to get around...
  9. Edge and IE Not Loading Google and Other Sites Normally

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE Not Loading Google and Other Sites Normally: I am having a terrible time trying to get google.com and my gmail hosted web-mail to load at a normal speed or to even load at all. I have tried both Edge and IE. I am trying to stick with these two to take full advantage of the new features in Edge. I am also having delayed...
  10. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update: After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300