Windows 10: Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Discus and support Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers. 75982 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kaulahuivi, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

:)

kaulahuivi, Jan 27, 2017
  2. illinjah Win User

Sandisk memory card password?

Hi devo72,

I can´t tell you how or why this happened, but have a look at this tool:

MMC Tool

This should solve your problem, if it doesn´t get back to us and we´ll look for something else... Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? :)

illinjah, Jan 27, 2017
  3. AlexAgape Win User
    Creators update

Hi,

Way too expensive and doesn`t worth it to buy an Apple, because one browser doesn`t work properly on Windows.

The problem is that our clients are using Windows, and we need to test our products on Edge too. We have received a lot of e-mails from clients that Edge doesn`t work, like is our problem.

AlexAgape, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Welcome to the TenForums @kaulahuivi

I would power down router, count to 20, power up.

I would head to chrome. Clear all browsing history, cache, temporary files etc from the beginning of time.
    Then go advance options, right at the bottom, reset the browser.
    Test.

There is a network reset in windows settings. Open Network and Internet, right at the bottom, right panel. You will need to reenter wireless passwords.

If that process fails, in command prompt(Admin)
    ipconfig /flushdns
    netsh int ip reset
    netsh winsock reset
    Reboot
    Test

If you still can't get Google sites, ensure your data is backed up and create a restore point.

Head to MalwareBytes.com and download malwarebytes. Start malwarebytes, check that rootkit option is enabled, run a scan. If that finds something, clean, reboot and rerun scan.

If that finds nothing you could also try HitmanPro from hitmanpro.com.

Caledon Ken, Jan 27, 2017
  5. hawkman Win User
    try via the in private option.

Roy

hawkman, Jan 27, 2017
  6. Amazing. Private state makes it work.

kaulahuivi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

1. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? - Similar Threads - Why Edge doesn´t

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  5. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  6. Windows doesn`t open a sd card that is formatted in FAT32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows doesn`t open a sd card that is formatted in FAT32: i tried to take the photos from my dslr and windows does`nt open the files it recognizes that there is a sd card but even when i open it from disk management it just won`t open is there any tool that i could use to resolve this problem PS: windows was recognizing the card...
  7. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  8. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  9. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  10. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update: After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300