Windows 10: Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?

Discus and support Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings,I was wondering about the Ethernet issue and if anyone could provide any information about why it was removed or if there's a way to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yosra Gholami, May 24, 2024.

1. Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?

Greetings,I was wondering about the Ethernet issue and if anyone could provide any information about why it was removed or if there's a way to get it back, since I used it before on my laptop. There is no Ethernet driver in my Device Manager, Network Adapt section anymoreI checked the HP website, but there was no Ethernet driver to download.My laptop: HP- Notebook 15-ac186niaMy Windows: Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045, 4412 - 64-bit

:)

Yosra Gholami, May 24, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2024
  4. rez001 Win User

Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10? [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?

1. Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why Ethernet being

2. Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?: Greetings,I was wondering about the Ethernet issue and if anyone could provide any information about why it was removed or if there's a way to get it back, since I used it before on my laptop. There is no Ethernet driver in my Device Manager, Network Adapt section anymoreI...
  3. Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Ethernet is being removed on windows 10?: Greetings,I was wondering about the Ethernet issue and if anyone could provide any information about why it was removed or if there's a way to get it back, since I used it before on my laptop. There is no Ethernet driver in my Device Manager, Network Adapt section anymoreI...
  4. Ethernet network being misidentified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet network being misidentified: It started last week on my home computer. My network suddenly changed to public. I set it back to private, but I still can't access my network folders. On restart, it says public again! Windows keeps misidentifying my network and I can't stop it. Today, several of the...
  5. Why is WordPad Being Removed from Windows 10/11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is WordPad Being Removed from Windows 10/11?: Greetings!Why is Microsoft removing the WordPad app? This is a wonderful little word processor for people that can't afford to purchase the full version of Microsoft Office or get a monthly or yearly subscription to Office, which includes Word. What will replace WordPad?...
  6. Why is WordPad Being Removed from Windows 10/11?

Why is WordPad Being Removed from Windows 10/11?: Greetings!Why is Microsoft removing the WordPad app? This is a wonderful little word processor for people that can't afford to purchase the full version of Microsoft Office or get a monthly or yearly subscription to Office, which includes Word. What will replace WordPad?...
  7. Ethernet not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not being detected: Since upgrading my operating system from windows 10 to windows 11, my ethernet cable is not being detected by windows unless I restart the driver every time I boot the computer. I have tried running the trouble-shooter, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, performing a...
  8. Ethernet not being detected

Ethernet not being detected: Since upgrading my operating system from windows 10 to windows 11, my ethernet cable is not being detected by windows unless I restart the driver every time I boot the computer. I have tried running the trouble-shooter, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, performing a...
  9. Ethernet cable not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver and even rebooted the router but it...
  10. Ethernet cable not being detected

Ethernet cable not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver and even rebooted the router but it...