Windows 10: Why everytime Windows updates my computer by force everything turns so unstable and falls...

Discus and support Why everytime Windows updates my computer by force everything turns so unstable and falls... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is absolute garbage. I just have to use Windows when gaming and when I have to use my engineering tools. If not, I'd absolutely use Linux 100%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexNitu2, Aug 28, 2020.

1. AlexNitu2 Win User

Why everytime Windows updates my computer by force everything turns so unstable and falls...

This is absolute garbage. I just have to use Windows when gaming and when I have to use my engineering tools. If not, I'd absolutely use Linux 100%. Stop making garbage. **** Windows

:)

AlexNitu2, Aug 28, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Shiva1 Win User
    Unable to install Windows Fall Creators Update

Thanks, will try those suggestions

other security updates run normally, I jsut have a long list of the fall creator updates not installing

Shiva1, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Why everytime Windows updates my computer by force everything turns so unstable and falls...

Cant get into BIOS after Creators Fall Update...

The fall creators update or Windows 10 does not change any BIOS settings. Turn off fast startup to see issue resolves.

Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

1. Type Control Panel in the search box.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Click Power Options.
    4. Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    5. Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    6. Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    7. Click Save changes.

FreeBooter, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Why everytime Windows updates my computer by force everything turns so unstable and falls...

1. Why everytime Windows updates my computer by force everything turns so unstable and falls... - Similar Threads - Why everytime updates

2. Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?: Since yesterday, my fps has been very unstable and I don't know why. I have a laptop with an rtx 3060 gpu and a ryzen 5800h cpu as well as 16gb ram. The laptop is less than 2 months old btw. Before yesterday, I had perfectly stable fps, I have it capped at 150 fps in all...
  3. Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?: Since yesterday, my fps has been very unstable and I don't know why. I have a laptop with an rtx 3060 gpu and a ryzen 5800h cpu as well as 16gb ram. The laptop is less than 2 months old btw. Before yesterday, I had perfectly stable fps, I have it capped at 150 fps in all...
  4. Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?: I have been using public Wifi for some months now with no issues but recently I have been having problems where the internet constantly drops connection literally every 10-15 seconds after it connects and wont load a web page, but I noticed I was able to use it after around...
  5. Why Windows 10 is so unstable and Microsoft products are so bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Windows 10 is so unstable and Microsoft products are so bad?: Why are Microsoft products so bad? I'm not trolling. Genuinely I have this question: How is it possible for one of the biggest companies in the world to create such bad products. Windows 10 is a disease, the most unstable OS with the worst user experience ever, Windows 7...
  6. Why is Windows 10 so unstable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Windows 10 so unstable?: I'd like to know if there is a way to make Windows 10 just work. It's always been buggy, like the photo viewer freezing, menus always scrolling up no matter what, making me have to force shut down. And everytime I have to update because "Your current version is nearing...
  7. why is my brother¨s computer so unstable running win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my brother¨s computer so unstable running win10?: my brother¨s computer is a mid-low range computer but still very competent (4gb ram, Intel i3 8th gen) its not a beast but it should work. but it is so unbearably slow and its brand new (its like 3 weeks old) and it already runs like a 4 year old laptop that hasnt been...
  8. Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...: Hi Again, the game, or crapvidia drivers crashed, and a WER error report error message appeared, that it couldn't send the error report, so the error at the error... But this is irrelevant. Which is relevant, that a fullscreen application can make windows 10 GUI stuck, just...
  9. Fall update broke my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall update broke my computer: Tiêu Chuẩn Chọn Mua Giấy Dán Kính Chống Nắng Cách Nhiệt Nhiều người hiện nay nghe nhiều đến cái tên phim cách nhiệt. Tuy nhiên họ lại không biết nên chọn mua phim cách nhiệt tại đâu để đảm bảo chất lượng và an toàn. Vì vậy giấy dán kính chống nắng tphcm hôm nay sẽ bật mí cho...
  10. Fall update broke my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall update broke my computer: Hi everyone, a bit desperate here. I installed that Fall update last night and thought my computer was a bit slower than usual so i cancelled it and got back to my original build. Now my computer is all messed up. Launch programs won't launch, i can't launch any program...