Windows 10: Why executable files won't run?

Discus and support Why executable files won't run? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed OS Windows 10 Education N 2004. Updated OS and restarted repeatedly. There are no more update recommendations. Tried to install .Net 4.8,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anthony-mi, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Why executable files won't run?

I installed OS Windows 10 Education N 2004. Updated OS and restarted repeatedly. There are no more update recommendations. Tried to install .Net 4.8, but both online and offline installers would not start. Installed Windows 10 SDK, with which .Net Framework 4.8 was installed. No more software antiviruses, firewalls, drivers, etc. installed on the system. When I try to start the installer of the visual studio latest from this link https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/thank-you-downloading-visual-studio/?sku=Enterprise&rel=16, or the .Net framework, for a moment some window crashes and closes immediately. Then I installed ADK and run "Troubleshoot compatibility". Got a message "incompatible program" what is strange, because these are the latest Microsoft developments and should first of all run on Windows 10. So I tried to run differenet unstartable .exe-s using compatibility mode with different OS's and administrator rights, but that didn't solve the problem. Note that not all executables doesn't run. For example, the Chrome browser installer and JDK installer have worked successfully.

:)

anthony-mi, Aug 19, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Why executable files won't run?

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Why executable files won't run?

1. Why executable files won't run? - Similar Threads - Why executable files

2. Multiple antimalware executable files running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple antimalware executable files running: There are like 20-25 of those when i scroll down. Recently upgraded to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-antimalware-executable-files-running/fca118dd-86ea-423e-8dbb-577e4bd3d6a9
  3. Multiple antimalware executable files running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple antimalware executable files running: There are like 20-25 of those when i scroll down. Recently upgraded to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-antimalware-executable-files-running/fca118dd-86ea-423e-8dbb-577e4bd3d6a9
  4. executable won't run on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    executable won't run on windows 10: I made a tic tac toe gamec# and made it into an executable. When I try to run the executable a message pops up saying "This app can't run on your pc" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/executable-wont-run-on-windows-10/393693b6-dc45-474e-836a-a13cbc3693fd
  5. Antimalware Service Executable won't stop running!!! (2021)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable won't stop running!!! (2021): so a while ago my norton subscription ended, and since then windows defender has taken over on my PC. due to my PC being a tiny laptop, it's pretty weak so i want to free up as much of my disk as i can, and MsMpEng.exe has been running nonstop for months. I've tried...
  6. Executable file not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Executable file not running: Hi, I have the following problem: Few months ago I wrote a python program that I converted with pyinstaller to an executable file. The .exe file ran smoothly. I got myself a new laptop and wanted to try the program, unfortunately I cannot start the program. Things I've...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable running after update and won't close

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable running after update and won't close: After 2 hours of waiting for the update to finish I found Antimalware Service Executable running 100mb of memory and won't stop. I've tried everything online and nothing is stopping or slowing it down. I understand what windows defender is and I don't want it running period....
  8. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  9. RUN won't 'execute' EXE files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RUN won't 'execute' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  10. Bat Files Won't Run?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat Files Won't Run?: Basically I'm installing BattlEye for a Steam game and I click the .bat file in the game's subfolder to download it (when I was prompted to download it I clicked no but now I practically need it for most servers), and I download the .bat from the main website and it also...