Windows 10: Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc

Discus and support Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a one year membership for Fallout 1 yesterday, July 30, 2021, from Microsoft. The next time I tried to play the game it didn't work. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnneHiggins3, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc

I bought a one year membership for Fallout 1 yesterday, July 30, 2021, from Microsoft. The next time I tried to play the game it didn't work. I have been playing Fallout 76 for the past week just fine. As soon as I made the purchase $99 and the Bethesda Launcher updated, my monitor and controller were not working. I would like a refund.

:)

AnneHiggins3, Jul 31, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 31, 2021
  3. shrey93 Win User
    subcription

I am not able to download songs its showing like activation prob And ur phone is already activated Nokia songs unlimited subcription

shrey93, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS WITH WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to download the latest version of Fallout New Vegas it would be compatible, if you face any issue then try to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc

1. Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc - Similar Threads - Why Fallout subcription

2. Why is my PC not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC not working?: I've been using a fairly old pc for a bit now, Unsure of what specs or model it is as I got it from a friend.Whenever I turn it on it goes onto a "Diagnosing your pc" screen, then continuing onto "Preparing automatic repair" in which it shows "Your pc did not start...
  3. Why is my PC not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC not working: My windows keeps crashing and sometimes my browsers go black. Every time I try to load a game it crashes or doesn't load. I've reset windows, updated graphics drivers, used a different hard drive, done a RAM diagnostics and done sfc scannow and chdsk commands as administer...
  4. Why is my PC not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC not working: My windows keeps crashing and sometimes my browsers go black. Every time I try to load a game it crashes or doesn't load. I've reset windows, updated graphics drivers, used a different hard drive, done a RAM diagnostics and done sfc scannow and chdsk commands as administer...
  5. Subcription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subcription: I was deducted twice on my Microsoft 365 family subscription and I want my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subcription/845c9dee-3432-4d53-a229-d9a1e006be21
  6. Subcription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subcription: I was deducted twice on my Microsoft 365 family subscription and I want my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subcription/845c9dee-3432-4d53-a229-d9a1e006be21
  7. Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Fallout 1 subcription not working on my pc: I bought a one year membership for Fallout 1 yesterday, July 30, 2021, from Microsoft. The next time I tried to play the game it didn't work. I have been playing Fallout 76 for the past week just fine. As soon as I made the purchase $99 and the Bethesda Launcher updated, my...
  8. Fallout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout: Hi, my problem is this: When I try to download Fallout 4 on the Xbox app, it gives me "Error" at the beginning of the loading. So I look at the error message which tells me that there is a software problem, but that a fix is available in the "Optional Update" section of...
  9. fallout 4 gamepass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fallout 4 gamepass for pc: Hi i've recently gotten a computer i have gamepass ultimate and i downloaded fallout 4 from game pass and when ever i attempt to start the game it goes to the top left corner of my screen and i cant interact with it or close the tab ive unistalled and reinstalled multiple...
  10. my pc started to work in 1 FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc started to work in 1 FPS: Pc when i enter a game works with 500FPS (i have a good pc) and after 10-20 secconds it start to work in 1FPS no matter how bad is the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-started-to-work-in-1-fps/932afd83-ebc8-4daf-9d51-e5a89947839f