Windows 10: Why Families are not working in microsoft rewars?

Discus and support Why Families are not working in microsoft rewars? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello there,I made a family for my sister and my dad, and its not working in microsoft rewardsIt worked once, and it didnt let us transfer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Skarentize, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Why Families are not working in microsoft rewars?

Hello there,I made a family for my sister and my dad, and its not working in microsoft rewardsIt worked once, and it didnt let us transfer points.Please, reply back!Thanks!Skarentize

:)

Skarentize, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft Family Screen Time

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This could happen when the child account fails to sync with the server. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and navigate to the following location:
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls

Note:
      The above mentioned directory is hidden, copy and paste the same location on the search bar in the File Explorer to access it.
    • Delete the contents in the
      \\settings
      directory of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, you may want to remove the child account from Microsoft family and add it again.

• To know how to remove an account from Microsoft Family, refer:

Remove members from your family group
    • To know how to add an account to Microsoft Family, refer:

Add members to your family group

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Why Families are not working in microsoft rewars?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Why Families are not working in microsoft rewars?

1. Why Families are not working in microsoft rewars? - Similar Threads - Why Families are

2. microsoft family accounts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft family accounts not working: I have been struggling to get Microsoft Family working for nearly a year, Its just not safe for my son to use the computer without this working, after spending many many hours with microsoft help, and endless hours searching the web, I have got nowhere. However, I think...
  3. microsoft family accounts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft family accounts not working: I have been struggling to get Microsoft Family working for nearly a year, Its just not safe for my son to use the computer without this working, after spending many many hours with microsoft help, and endless hours searching the web, I have got nowhere. However, I think...
  4. Why is family features not working?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is family features not working?: I have already been removed from the family group. When I try to open game bar it says You have to have permission and that stuff. How do I get rid of this? I have already tried switching to local account. That is not working....
  5. Why is family features not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is family features not working?: I have already been removed from the family group. When I try to open game bar it says You have to have permission and that stuff. How do I get rid of this? I have already tried switching to local account. That is not working....
  6. Why is family features not working?

7. Microsoft Family restrictions not working

Microsoft Family restrictions not working: i have placed time and App limit on my child account. But still he manages to use all blocked apps, surpass the allowed time. I guess he is closing family app using task manager. how can i block him from accessing task manager and installing new apps....
  8. Microsoft Family restrictions not working

Microsoft Family restrictions not working: i have placed time and App limit on my child account. But still he manages to use all blocked apps, surpass the allowed time. I guess he is closing family app using task manager. how can i block him from accessing task manager and installing new apps....
  9. Microsoft family not working??!!

Microsoft family not working??!!: I am trying to set a screen time limit for my little sister since she has been addicted to gaming and I cant control her screentime on my pc in any other way, but the microsoft family setting isnt working for me and hasnt been working for a couple of days now. My windows...
  10. Why is Microsoft Family Screentime not working as it should?

Why is Microsoft Family Screentime not working as it should?: So I have set up limits on screen time for my son. We haven't used Microsoft products for years and years and now I remember why! So about 5 weeks ago I changed the time setting on a Monday to end at 10pm. It clearly shows in my account that it ends at 10pm yet when he is...