Windows 10: Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?

Discus and support Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i am struggling switching between files. everyone need tabs submitted by /u/cycadah [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cycadah, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?

i am struggling switching between files.
    everyone need tabs

submitted by /u/cycadah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cycadah, Dec 5, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 5, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?

1. Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ? - Similar Threads - Why file explorer

2. File Explorer tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer tabs: File Explorer WILL NOT open ANYTHING in a new tab... ALWAYS new window... solution=? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-tabs/0a0ed252-b9cc-4d56-bc6d-a2222971d8a7
  3. File Explorer tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer tabs: File Explorer WILL NOT open ANYTHING in a new tab... ALWAYS new window... solution=? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-tabs/0a0ed252-b9cc-4d56-bc6d-a2222971d8a7
  4. Why Tabs do not work in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Tabs do not work in file explorer.: I cannot get tabs to show in explorer. I am on the latest version of windows. I've tried vive I've run scannow, stopped and started loads of services. Basaically, I have followed every suggestion that I can find. Windows update says I am up to date. I've tried to manually run...
  5. Why Tabs do not work in file explorer.

Why Tabs do not work in file explorer.: I cannot get tabs to show in explorer. I am on the latest version of windows. I've tried vive I've run scannow, stopped and started loads of services. Basaically, I have followed every suggestion that I can find. Windows update says I am up to date. I've tried to manually run...
  6. No tabs in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No tabs in File Explorer: I had not been able to see File Explorer tabs 95% of the time, along with other file Explorer problems. I did an in-place upgrade today for Windows 11 Pro, and after completion still can't see tabs. All of my other File Explorer problems still exist as well. Does anyone else...
  7. Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabbed File Explorer: Hi - How do I used Tabbed File Explorer mentioned here: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2022/10/18/making-the-everyday-easier-with-new-experiences-available-in-windows-11/Thanks for your help!...
  8. No Tab on File Explorer

No Tab on File Explorer: I still have no tab on my File Explorer, I tried Vivetool yet, didn't work. I appreciate anyone who can help.OS Version: 2H22OS Build: 22621.674 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-tab-on-file-explorer/0f6d7e30-6bd3-4b59-bce0-93d8f38debbc
  9. File explorer paste doesn't go to the pasted tab

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer paste doesn't go to the pasted tab: When I paste a file into a folder with enough files that would required you scroll thru multiple columns to see all the files, the folder automatically scrolls to the end of the files, not to where the pasted file is alphabetically situated. In the past, after pasting, you...
  10. Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?: Maybe just folders for links in quick access? submitted by /u/User_O7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d2w5yq/why_doesnt_explorer_have_favorites/