Windows 10: why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar

Discus and support why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I got Windows 10 October update, after that 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' are missing. Screenshot before Windows update, [ATTACH] Screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BINOYGHOSH, Feb 10, 2019.

1. why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar

Recently I got Windows 10 October update, after that 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' are missing.

Screenshot before Windows update,

why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar 05940668-1ec7-40db-91c1-e2de7d3dda52?upload=true.jpg

Screenshot after Windows update,

why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar 2191524b-64ba-47bd-b95c-286423ba7a2f?upload=true.jpg

Does anyone have any idea?

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Feb 10, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Cripplingly High GPU in Windows 10

Hi Zorro,

In Task Manager, if necessary, click the Processes Tab

Click on the GPU column Header so that arrow faces down

That are the top 5 processes listed in the Processes list

DaveM121, Feb 10, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    GPU

Hi Michael

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters section

You should see your GPU listed, along with possibly an integrated graphics option

If that is no listed there:

Boot into BIOS (start your system, then on the manufacturers screen, repeatedly press the appropriate key (usually F2) to enter BIOS

Under System Information, you should find your GPU listed

If you still cannot find the GPU listing, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . ..

DaveM121, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Komet22_ Win User

why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar

GPU missing from device manager

Hi, I have a problem where I can't locate my Nvidia card in device manager and my nvidia control panel is also missing. When I tried to install any drivers It says that It could not find compatible hardware. would also like to point out that this
    problem occurred after my laptop shut itself down from overheating so i guess there is a possibility that my gpu is just fried. I would also like to point out that after I entered commands into cmd to show hidden files the gpu was listed there but faded out
    in which the properties says that it is not attached to my system. But after a windows update the card was gone completely even after showing hidden files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Komet22_, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar

1. why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar - Similar Threads - why 'GPU' 'GPU

2. why Gpu not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why Gpu not working?: Hello everyone,So I reset my PC today after it having some problems crashing and stuff and my GPU just won't at all, it won't appear in task manager and or anything else. when I tried to boot up a game the GPU wasent working and I'm so confused, I would love some help...
  3. why Gpu not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why Gpu not working?: Hello everyone,So I reset my PC today after it having some problems crashing and stuff and my GPU just won't at all, it won't appear in task manager and or anything else. when I tried to boot up a game the GPU wasent working and I'm so confused, I would love some help...
  4. A D3D11 compatible GPU is required to run the engine

in Windows 10 News
    A D3D11 compatible GPU is required to run the engine: [ATTACH]Some users are getting the “A D3D11 compatible GPU is required to run the engine” error message while launching or playing games on their Windows computers. Though most users have experienced this error on Fortnite, it is not a game-specific error. Hence, you can see...
  5. GPU Property's screen see pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPU Property's screen see pic: I get a small window that comes up with GPU property's, like %,MHz, CPU %, RAM gig amount. Can't get rid of it with out rebooting, any one know anything about this. Thanks [IMG]...
  6. Does anybody know why the Cuda engine disappeared from GPU engines graphs in Task manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anybody know why the Cuda engine disappeared from GPU engines graphs in Task manager?: So this seems to be a common and random problem where a PC would have a selection to change one of the graphs for the GPU in Task Manager to Cuda, but then it just randomly disappears. I've asked other PC enthusiasts if they know what happened or how to fix it, but they are...
  7. Gpu engine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gpu engine: Why there is no Video encode engine showing in task manager. Although my graphics supports hardware encode and decode and processing. video decode is there in task manager but no decode. help please. Intel core i3-1005G1 UHD G1 graphics...
  8. 3 monitors with Wallpaper Engine + GPU video decoding, min GPU?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3 monitors with Wallpaper Engine + GPU video decoding, min GPU?: I have a r9 290 and three 1080p monitors hooked up to it. If I enable GPU decoding in wallpaper engine with all three desktops set to a video wallpaper things get super stutterry (same thing happens if I open three 1080p videos at the same time.) I'm hoping to upgrade my...
  9. GPU missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU missing from device manager: Hi, I have a problem where I can't locate my Nvidia card in device manager and my nvidia control panel is also missing. When I tried to install any drivers It says that It could not find compatible hardware. would also like to point out that this problem occurred after my...
  10. Weird characters in GPU Properties info

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird characters in GPU Properties info: [img] Anyone have any idea why adapter name appears in gibberish characters? the card works 100% in WinX and Win7 on same PC. Thanks for ur input! 4952