Windows 10: Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

Discus and support Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I request Microsoft to add an Lyrics playing and lyrics search feature on Groove music Win 11. Instead of users searching an third party app for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by speeddroners, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

I request Microsoft to add an Lyrics playing and lyrics search feature on Groove music Win 11. Instead of users searching an third party app for playing lyrics .Thank you

:)

speeddroners, Feb 7, 2023

2. View Lyrics for Groove music

Hi Mehrdad,

Groove Music player doesn't have the option for viewing lyrics yet, that is why you were advised to post in
    Feedback Hub.

Regarding your concern for the 15,000 upvotes, you may post that in our
    Feedback Hub
    so the app developer can see your suggestions.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 7, 2023
  3. View Lyrics for Groove music

Hi

why after more than 6 months and 15,000 upvotes for viewing Lyrics in Groove music we dont have this feature yet ? i think this request is not very hard.

Mehrdad Aria, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Josipa Win User

Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

1. Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility - Similar Threads - Why Groove music

2. Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility: I request Microsoft to add an Lyrics playing and lyrics search feature on Groove music Win 11. Instead of users searching an third party app for playing lyrics .Thank you...
  3. Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?: Im not seeing my recent plays from the otherday. I have lots of randomly named mp3's so this feature is very helpful when it works - any sort of history....
  4. Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?: Im not seeing my recent plays from the otherday. I have lots of randomly named mp3's so this feature is very helpful when it works - any sort of history....
  5. OGG files not playing in groove music

OGG files not playing in groove music: hello :so i was trying to listen to a game's songs from the files and they are all .ogg filesand when i open them in groove music it shows me an error code 0xc00d36c4 with a message saying the file type is unsupported even though it used to work beforeand yes i have checked...
  6. No audio will play without Groove Music

No audio will play without Groove Music: No audio will play from the computer speakers from any application unless a track is also playing in Groove Music. One I start a track in groove music audio from any other application will suddenly play. Once the audio is going I can turn off groove music and the audio will...
  7. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  8. PC goes to sleep when Groove is still playing music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC goes to sleep when Groove is still playing music: When I use Spotify, as long as I'm playing music, the computer stays on. Whenever I use Groove Music however, the PC will still go into it's auto-rest, despite still playing music. Is there anything I can do about that? submitted by /u/hafuhafu [link] [comments]...
  9. ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE

ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE: why they dont add lycrics until now in Groove ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-lyrics-in-groove-app-please/e4dda075-e7d0-4504-a723-fa24d14ba7c0
  10. Groove Music. Play All/Play Once

Groove Music. Play All/Play Once: How do I switch between these options? New to GM and it insists on playing all. Pop says "Play All" but no indication as to how to switch to play once. To the point and simple please; Thanks, Don...