Windows 10: Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer

Discus and support Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just as title, they where there the other day and now they've disappeared and I can't find anything in options/settings to bring it back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VicPaine, May 23, 2024.

1. VicPaine Win User

Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer

Just as title, they where there the other day and now they've disappeared and I can't find anything in options/settings to bring it back.

:)

VicPaine, May 23, 2024
  2. JohnG9210 Win User

Shortcut arrows disappear

Windows 11. I keep shortcuts with arrows on my desktop to quickly open files and folders. However, every 3 weeks or so, the arrows disappear. I run the program “Restore_default_shortcut_arrow.reg” to restore them. It does a great job, but I have to reboot each time. Apparently, this is a Windows 11 problem. Any suggestions on how to prevent desktop shortcut arrows from disappearing?

JohnG9210, May 23, 2024
  3. Berton Win User
    arrows disappeared in windows explorer context menu

You could start by checking this page:
    List of typefaces included with Microsoft Windows - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    There's more found by search:
    windows 10 system fonts at DuckDuckGo
    I could have suggested comparing your Fonts [in Control Panel] with another computer but a large number of Windows-based programs install additional Fonts so that may be too time-consuming.

Berton, May 23, 2024
  4. Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer

Up arrow gone in Explorer in windows 10

Hi Coloso,

When you say Up arrow in Explorer, are you referring to File Explorer or Internet Explorer?

If it is in File Explorer, then try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer

1. Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer - Similar Threads - Why has has

2. Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has has up and back arrows disappeared in file explorer: Just as title, they where there the other day and now they've disappeared and I can't find anything in options/settings to bring it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-has-up-and-back-arrows-disappeared-in-file/77911011-41e1-42e6-b5ff-a387fa197dec
  3. The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....: The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared. Please repair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-quick-access-menu-has-disappeared-from-file/a4adb2fb-6cb7-4d81-af30-6c9680b13863
  4. The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....

The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....: The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared. Please repair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-quick-access-menu-has-disappeared-from-file/a4adb2fb-6cb7-4d81-af30-6c9680b13863
  5. OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer: I have a OneDrive Personal Account. This used to be listed in the list of files and folders in File Explorer. It still is on my HP desktop running W11, but has disappeared from my W10 HP laptop. I've tried the 'Restore your OneDrive' instructions, but they don't seem to...
  6. OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer: I have a OneDrive Personal Account. This used to be listed in the list of files and folders in File Explorer. It still is on my HP desktop running W11, but has disappeared from my W10 HP laptop. I've tried the 'Restore your OneDrive' instructions, but they don't seem to...
  7. OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer

8. Tree menu in file explorer has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tree menu in file explorer has disappeared: Where did the tree menu go--the one that shows all the folders like downloads, documents, music, etc, so you can easily navigate between more than one. I have tried to change the view in options, but it is still gone. I did not change anything. Yesterday, it was there,...
  9. File History has quit backing up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    File History has quit backing up: Build 19041.746 The last backup was 1/3/2021, when I click [Back up now] it says "Backing up your data ..." for about 10 seconds, I update to 2004 in November and FH has worked up until 1/3/2021. I've been using Macrium but I would like to FH back, any suggestions? 173319
  10. Taskbar now has a scroll arrow, why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar now has a scroll arrow, why?: I moved my taskbar to the left side a couple months ago, today it added a scroll arrow to it and displays 3 icons in the "other column. If I expand the taskbar it does not place the 2nd column in the expansion. There is plenty of room in a single column for all the icons and...