Windows 10: why has mail subject changed to spanish from english?

Discus and support why has mail subject changed to spanish from english? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can't I get my aol mail subject from Spanish to English?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MalcomBurnett, Feb 9, 2020.

1. why has mail subject changed to spanish from english?

how can't I get my aol mail subject from Spanish to English?

:)

MalcomBurnett, Feb 9, 2020
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

Screenshots attached. Hopefully, the icons are in the same place on the page you're trying to fix. Use Bing or Google Translate if you need words translated, otherwise.

why has mail subject changed to spanish from english? [​IMG]

mrgeek, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Change system language from Spanish to English

Added English to system, but most of system information still displayed as Spanish. what will be next step

Henry 2017, Feb 9, 2020
  4. why has mail subject changed to spanish from english?

change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

why has mail subject changed to spanish from english?

1. why has mail subject changed to spanish from english? - Similar Threads - why has mail

2. Switch between English and Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch between English and Spanish: I work at a Community College that is a Hispanic Serving Institution. As such I need to find a complete, easy, and secure method to switch the Windows Display Language, Keyboard, and Programs between English and Spanish. The keyboard language can be switched with Shift-Left...
  3. My whole outlook account has changed from English to Spanish after a finger error. Tried...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My whole outlook account has changed from English to Spanish after a finger error. Tried...: I was in the middle of writing an email in outlook and suddenly after an unknown finger error, everything went to spanish. Including the headings, settings, all my email mesages...i mean everything. I have tried to change the settings in the language /region and my computer...
  4. Translator English-Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  5. spanish to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  6. Migrating from Office and Windows in Spanish to English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating from Office and Windows in Spanish to English: I just purchased a new laptop and need to migrate my documents and programs from my old computer to the new one. Is there a problem migrating documents from Windows 10 and Office 365 in Spanish to the same programs in English? Thank you, Konrad...
  7. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  8. Switching Between English and Spanish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching Between English and Spanish: What is your best option in Windows 10 if you would like to be able to switch easily between English and Spanish? First of all, I am not a computer expert, but I can follow instructions. I have installed a Spanish language pack and have learned to switch back and forth...
  9. Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

in Browsers and Email
    Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.: Somehow my wife switched her FaceBook page to Spanish, and I want to get it back to English. I Googled it but the instructions tell me how to do it based on the English menu's, which aren't there now. Or what is posted doesn't jive with what I see on screen. Outdated or...
  10. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...