Windows 10: Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?

Discus and support Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was a big fan of Windows 10. I liked being able to use some of the leftover windows 7 programs but Windows 11 changed that. Several of my older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GregW7, May 30, 2022.

1. GregW7 Win User

Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?

I was a big fan of Windows 10. I liked being able to use some of the leftover windows 7 programs but Windows 11 changed that. Several of my older programs no longer exist on my computer. I still prefer the Windows 7 version of photo viewer. Everything Microsoft created since has sucked. I still use the original Media player because Groove and now the current version of the new media player suck. I've written tons of feedback to Microsoft to no avail. Apparently they don't care about what customers think. I have several computers and won't update any of the others since my laptop is now such a

:)

GregW7, May 30, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 30, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 30, 2022
  4. djole351 Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

NO PROBLEMO !
    (sorry on bad English)

Step 1

Go to pas't! Change system time! Set 1998 as default Year!

Step 2

Now! Sit back and relax and wait 11 Years until Windows 7 beta shutdown again ! Then
    repeat step 1

You Welcome

djole351, May 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why has Microsoft

2. Why is Microsoft so STUPID with its Windows 11 Bitlocker implementation that destroys a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft so STUPID with its Windows 11 Bitlocker implementation that destroys a...: Stupid Microsoft implementation of Bitlocker on Windiws 11. Who is interested in joining me in a class action lawsuit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-so-stupid-with-its-windows-11/269adbc9-8831-4389-9f99-6fb39846ea15
  3. Why is Microsoft so STUPID with its Windows 11 Bitlocker implementation that destroys a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so STUPID with its Windows 11 Bitlocker implementation that destroys a...: Stupid Microsoft implementation of Bitlocker on Windiws 11. Who is interested in joining me in a class action lawsuit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-so-stupid-with-its-windows-11/269adbc9-8831-4389-9f99-6fb39846ea15
  4. Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop: I have a Surface Book 2 and I did the auto update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My laptop no longer boots. I downloaded the Surface book 2 rescue from the Microsoft website. I got the laptop to boot with the rescue disk burned to bootable USB. I get the menus for the...
  5. Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop

Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop: I have a Surface Book 2 and I did the auto update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My laptop no longer boots. I downloaded the Surface book 2 rescue from the Microsoft website. I got the laptop to boot with the rescue disk burned to bootable USB. I get the menus for the...
  6. Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.: Windows 10 is such a wonderful OS that it destroyed the Bluetooth in my Samsun laptop. It destroyed my Card Reader. It destroyed my HP Envy 5640 printer. What else will it destroy? Naturally, since they are a monopoly I cannot do anything about it other than what Microsoft...
  7. Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.: Windows 10 is such a wonderful OS that it destroyed the Bluetooth in my Samsun laptop. It destroyed my Card Reader. It destroyed my HP Envy 5640 printer. What else will it destroy? Naturally, since they are a monopoly I cannot do anything about it other than what Microsoft...
  8. Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?

Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?: I was a big fan of Windows 10. I liked being able to use some of the leftover windows 7 programs but Windows 11 changed that. Several of my older programs no longer exist on my computer. I still prefer the Windows 7 version of photo viewer. Everything Microsoft created since...
  10. Microsoft update has destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update has destroyed my pc: This is making me sick in my stomach. You guys make it impossible to sue you then you ruin everyone's PC I think maybe I will open a RICO case on you friggin ass and see if that sticks....