Windows 10: Why has my display size seemingly changed?

Discus and support Why has my display size seemingly changed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kivkorn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k314mo/why_has_my_display_size_seemingly_changed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kivkorn, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Why has my display size seemingly changed?

/u/Kivkorn, Nov 28, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 28, 2020
  3. on1me2 Win User
    Changing display size

ive been having the same problem with my flat screen tv for a while now. but in my display settings i dont have all those options as you can see.
    Why has my display size seemingly changed? [​IMG]
    so does anybody have any suggestions?

on1me2, Nov 28, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Why has my display size seemingly changed?

Changing display size

Assuming you have Intel graphic,
    Go to Graphic properties (right click on desktop, or in taskbar) and select Display. Down on bottom find customize

Why has my display size seemingly changed? [​IMG]

AndreTen, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Why has my display size seemingly changed?

1. Why has my display size seemingly changed? - Similar Threads - Why has display

2. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  3. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  4. Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?: I have a few devices running Windows 10. Recently, I updated another device I have to Win 10 1909 and the Settings page seemed different, modified. I still have this below page view on my current laptop running Win 10 1909 as well. It's updated regularly too. How can I...
  5. Display has changed

Display has changed: I opened the Action Center today and my whole display has changed. All of the shortcuts and documents I had on my desktop are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-has-changed/4a7912e5-29fa-4983-b3fd-413e5fd9c264
  6. changing the display size

changing the display size: At one point in time, before MS decided to do thing backwards, I was very easily able to find how to change my screen size. Now with the unorganized and just a mess of settings between having settings and control panel and numerous options located in numerous locations for...
  7. how to change display size to fit screen size

how to change display size to fit screen size: My display size is smaller than the screen size for some reason. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-display-size-to-fit-screen-size/536b3fef-37cc-46af-b46c-f36ecb2602a0
  8. Text size changes in display

Text size changes in display: I’ve gone through several pages and haven’t seen my issue of text size described. I wrote an explanation of the issues on the attached screen capture. In my old windows 7 OS when I set the text size to 12 they stayed at the size I set. With windows 10 after setting the size...
  9. Changing display size

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Changing display size: I have a PC running the latest (17th February, 2018) Windows 10. It uses my TV set as a monitor. The display is slightly too large for the screen area so I can't see the edges. In the past, it has been possible to make small adjustments to the Windows 10 display so that the...
  10. My "This PC" display has changed

in Windows 10 Support
    My "This PC" display has changed: When clicking on "This PC" I now get the following display (see the attached image). Before, the 6 defaullt folders were shown as in the attachment but the drives were shown with small icons and the name of the drive. This was much more compact, whereas the changed display...