Windows 10: Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper?

Discus and support Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I went for a drink and came back to find my wallpaper has changed to my work wall paper! What is this? Windows has been hacked! What is Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by anoyedandhacked, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper?

I went for a drink and came back to find my wallpaper has changed to my work wall paper!

What is this?

Windows has been hacked! What is Microsoft doing about this? How do I protect myself?

:)

anoyedandhacked, Feb 15, 2019

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 15, 2019
  3. bing wallpaper not changing ....

I have wp7.8 on my Nokia lumia 710 ....

I am facing a problem that the Bing wallpaper is not changing ....

I have heard it will change as the wallpaper on Bing.com will change but on my phone Bing wallpaper is not changing it is set to the default one which we see on Bing search on wp7 Nokia lumia 710 ...

Please help I have reset and restart ....

And I also tried to set wallpaper and then switched it back to Bing .. But it's not working

adityadaliya, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper?

sync / wallpaper change

Hi,

Your current system may have downloaded an update that caused your wallpaper to revert to the previous one.

Regarding your files, they will not automatically sync if you haven't set your account with OneDrive on your computer.

We suggest that you change your wallpaper, then restart your computer. This will help us to further identify if there's an issue with your system.

Regards.

Engelsen Fad, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper?

1. Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper? - Similar Threads - Why has home

2. Why does my wallpaper keep changing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my wallpaper keep changing?: I updated my computer the other day, and now my wallpaper keeps changing? It's not on slideshow, and it's not on Windows spotlight either. I updated it because the computer itself wasn't working very well- I draw on it using a tablet and it wasn't recognising the tablet. I...
  3. Why does my wallpaper keep changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wallpaper keep changing?: I updated my computer the other day, and now my wallpaper keeps changing? It's not on slideshow, and it's not on Windows spotlight either. I updated it because the computer itself wasn't working very well- I draw on it using a tablet and it wasn't recognising the tablet. I...
  4. Changing the wallpaper on my laptop PC also changed my wallpaper on my desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the wallpaper on my laptop PC also changed my wallpaper on my desktop PC?: Yesterday I changed the wallpaper on a laptop I have. Today I turned on my desktop PC and to my surprise, noticed it has the same wallpaper as my laptop now. How is this possible considering I only downloaded the image on my laptop? Does it mean my laptop and desktop PC are...
  5. My Wallpaper Randomly Changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Wallpaper Randomly Changes: My wallpaper randomly changes to images I've never seen! Slideshow is off, as well as sync. I also went into power and made it so slideshow was off on there as well. It will only change once though. It will never change the windows wallpaper, only the wallpaper I want to set...
  6. My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??: So recently i just logged in to Microsoft site to ask a question just like what im doing right now and i realized that after logging in i saw my wallpaper changed itself to the wallpaper i use to have on my pc...? i dont know why it was really weird. how do i stop this from...
  7. Why does my wallpaper change?

Why does my wallpaper change?: This is by no means a critical issue. It's a scratch my head type issue. My wife and I recently replaced our fleet of computers with newer equipment. I got a tower, she got a laptop call it laptop A She had been working on an old laptop call it laptop B. I configured my...
  8. pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop: Hello i have a little problem. Every time i change my wallpaper in MY pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop. We are not using the same windows account or anything. submitted by /u/Oakstalwart [link] [comments]...
  9. Why did my wallpaper picture change?

Why did my wallpaper picture change?: My wife and I both have Windows 10 Accounts. I access my account on my desktop. She accesses her account on her laptop. This morning when I left I had my American Flag wallpaper on my desktop. I left the computer (did not log off) and came back at 12:30 to find a picture of...
  10. My wallpaper

My wallpaper: I set the theme to one of my Asus laptops only to restart it and I have wallpaper I don't want.. I would copy it from another laptop but I cant find the path.. Can anyone plz help me. thanks......