Windows 10: Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

Discus and support Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I have a laptop Lenovo ideapad 320-15IKB.Since I bought it two years ago, all new from the website from Lenovo Spain. I had troubles with it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cris_tina92, May 12, 2021.

1. Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

Hello,I have a laptop Lenovo ideapad 320-15IKB.Since I bought it two years ago, all new from the website from Lenovo Spain. I had troubles with it. Last days windows didn't wanted to open and finally I had to reinstate Windows from the cloud. I just starting download some apps, just from Microsoft Store and suddenly, McAfee antivirus find 4 virus I will attach the photos. Why is that? Why they come from Windows communication? Some of you can recommend me some antivirus or something?Thank you so much.

:)

Cris_tina92, May 12, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 12, 2021
  3. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, May 12, 2021
  4. Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

1. Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows? - Similar Threads - Why has laptop

2. How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop: Hi, 24/02/2024I have a Lenovo yoga slim 7 running windows 11. I had previously turned off bluetooth via the toggle switch which used to be available when i clicked the battery and wifi logo on the task bar. When i was ready to turn bluetooth back on this toggle was no longer...
  3. How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop: Hi, 24/02/2024I have a Lenovo yoga slim 7 running windows 11. I had previously turned off bluetooth via the toggle switch which used to be available when i clicked the battery and wifi logo on the task bar. When i was ready to turn bluetooth back on this toggle was no longer...
  4. I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.: Everytime I go online on my laptop, it repeatedly shows me an audit log message that says "error line 21219 the requested action with this object has failed." It also shows a file location. I don't know if this error is caused by a virus or something else....
  5. I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.

I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.: Everytime I go online on my laptop, it repeatedly shows me an audit log message that says "error line 21219 the requested action with this object has failed." It also shows a file location. I don't know if this error is caused by a virus or something else....
  6. I just downloaded an virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just downloaded an virus: Hello, my name is Loyalty but you can call me Loyal!So basically around 6:00 I downloaded a file not knowing it was a virus and now it takes up to 20GB off my storage. I don't want to reset my PC cause I have so many important things to get on to and I have really big files...
  7. I just downloaded an virus

I just downloaded an virus: Hello, my name is Loyalty but you can call me Loyal!So basically around 6:00 I downloaded a file not knowing it was a virus and now it takes up to 20GB off my storage. I don't want to reset my PC cause I have so many important things to get on to and I have really big files...
  8. Why does OneDrive automatically reinstate the same account I had just removed from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does OneDrive automatically reinstate the same account I had just removed from my...: I've got 2 separate "personal" accounts don't ask why, I just do... with account 1 on my handheld and account 2 that backs up my windows 11 laptop that has a couple of files on that account 2 OneDrive I desperately require remote access to... but when I try to login to...
  9. Why does OneDrive automatically reinstate the same account I had just removed from my...

Why does OneDrive automatically reinstate the same account I had just removed from my...: I've got 2 separate "personal" accounts don't ask why, I just do... with account 1 on my handheld and account 2 that backs up my windows 11 laptop that has a couple of files on that account 2 OneDrive I desperately require remote access to... but when I try to login to...
  10. Laptop has got a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop has got a virus: Split from this thread. my laptop has got a virus can you please fix it i just put in 400 robux and it got ride of it can you please ix it i had to log out to my parzi9 one and maybe anythin else that is going to happin with it...