Windows 10: Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

Discus and support Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I have a laptop Lenovo ideapad 320-15IKB.Since I bought it two years ago, all new from the website from Lenovo Spain. I had troubles with it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cris_tina92, May 12, 2021.

1. Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

Hello,I have a laptop Lenovo ideapad 320-15IKB.Since I bought it two years ago, all new from the website from Lenovo Spain. I had troubles with it. Last days windows didn't wanted to open and finally I had to reinstate Windows from the cloud. I just starting download some apps, just from Microsoft Store and suddenly, McAfee antivirus find 4 virus I will attach the photos. Why is that? Why they come from Windows communication? Some of you can recommend me some antivirus or something?Thank you so much.

:)

Cris_tina92, May 12, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 12, 2021
  3. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, May 12, 2021
  4. Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows?

1. Why has my laptop a virus if I just reinstated windows? - Similar Threads - Why has laptop

2. why has twitter disappeared from my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why has twitter disappeared from my laptop: twitter wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-twitter-disappeared-from-my-laptop/b1b6ef32-26b8-42c1-aa2f-57fdbb3cc70e
  3. Is My Computer Has A Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is My Computer Has A Virus?: What Is Happening In My Computer? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-my-computer-has-a-virus/5569b8ed-6365-4b26-b3b2-cb218fcf76e3
  4. My Computer has a nasty virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Computer has a nasty virus: I think the virus is called Win 10 and it keeps reinstalling malware that goes by several names: Bing there are several forms of this malware, xBox, Your Phone and so on. Any tips on how to prevent this nasty, nasty virus from updating every few days? Thank you...
  5. Laptop has got a virus

Laptop has got a virus: Split from this thread. my laptop has got a virus can you please fix it i just put in 400 robux and it got ride of it can you please ix it i had to log out to my parzi9 one and maybe anythin else that is going to happin with it...
  6. Why has my laptop opened in "BOOT MANAGER"? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has my laptop opened in "BOOT MANAGER"? Windows 10: When I powered up just now 07:50 here the screen was showing a screen on which the text was showing something on the lines of the following***: BOOT MANAGER BOOT Option Menu with two options: Windows Boot Manager 'Samsung' followed by 17 alpha/numerics EFI Px Network...
  7. I think my laptop might be virused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think my laptop might be virused: Hey guys..first time poster here...so..out of nowhere a loading screen from windows appears like the restart one,but instead of restart it says locking. So i was just playing mc on my potato laptop in 5 fps and then i said nah it s not running right and i tried to exit but it...
  8. Why my laptop animation is a bit laggy, i just clean install my laptop on build 1909......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my laptop animation is a bit laggy, i just clean install my laptop on build 1909......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tibodak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0dlqq/why_my_laptop_animation_is_a_bit_laggy_i_just/
  9. My computer has a virus

My computer has a virus: So there's two issues: 1) My computer has a virus with the svcvmx program and anything related to it. My antivirus won't start or download. I've tried everything possible I could but nothing is happening. 2) My Internet will connect but there's no Internet. I've tried...
  10. Why has KB3150513 just installed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why has KB3150513 just installed?: I'm running build 14393.953 after last nights updates. Twiddling my fingers tonight waiting for a gaming session I thought I'd do a manual check for updates but didn't expect anything. Pretty surprised to see this. [img] As far as I know this was released as a...