Windows 10: Why has my new laptop opened with this split screen? Windows 10

Discus and support Why has my new laptop opened with this split screen? Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just powered up my new laptop and I have this split screen. Any ideas please how I can get it back to normal? [ATTACH] I've no idea where to post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Why has my new laptop opened with this split screen? Windows 10

Just powered up my new laptop and I have this split screen. Any ideas please how I can get it back to normal?

Why has my new laptop opened with this split screen? Windows 10 60bbb69c-8cf2-4b52-88ac-2cfb9ed6cb70?upload=true.png

I've no idea where to post this - if my forum, topic etc are wrong would a Moderator kindly move it as appropriate please. TIA

PS If you've recently answered one of my SOSs, I'm still trying to set up this laptop - I'll get back asap, but meantime can you resolve this problem please? TIA

:)

Taffy087, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Why has my new laptop opened with this split screen? Windows 10

Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Why has my new laptop opened with this split screen? Windows 10

1. Why has my new laptop opened with this split screen? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Why has laptop

2. My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?: My screen has split directly in the middle. Both sides work but I can’t see anything on the right side of the screen. Any solutions would be helpful please...
  3. My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?: My screen has split directly in the middle. Both sides work but I can’t see anything on the right side of the screen. Any solutions would be helpful please...
  4. My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New Split-Screen Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Split-Screen Configuration: Is there any way to remove the new split screen and go back to having a list of Inbox messages? I have severe arthritis and the new configuration requires a lot more hand movement than the previous setup....
  6. New Split-Screen Configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Split-Screen Configuration: Is there any way to remove the new split screen and go back to having a list of Inbox messages? I have severe arthritis and the new configuration requires a lot more hand movement than the previous setup....
  7. i am unable to split laptop screen in multiple on windows 10. only split in 2 screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am unable to split laptop screen in multiple on windows 10. only split in 2 screen: laptop screen previously splitted in multiple , now it split only in 2. google window can not be split in two screen, which previously splited. can not move screen of splited window to up and down direction. My desktop does not show my previous icon which brought on desktop....
  8. split screen on windows 10

split screen on windows 10: How do I "snap" a document to cause it to snap to a location on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-on-windows-10/2bee627e-a5a5-460f-8451-4c37089a125f
  9. Why has my laptop opened in "BOOT MANAGER"? Windows 10

Why has my laptop opened in "BOOT MANAGER"? Windows 10: When I powered up just now 07:50 here the screen was showing a screen on which the text was showing something on the lines of the following***: BOOT MANAGER BOOT Option Menu with two options: Windows Boot Manager 'Samsung' followed by 17 alpha/numerics EFI Px Network...
  10. my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split: my screen is split when I get on the internet, how do I remove the split https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-screen-has-a-horizontal-split-how-do-i-remove/892bdcd7-de3d-4f2c-ab5c-3390e832bba6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why has my screen split

2. why has screen split

3. laptop split screen