Windows 10: Why has system used 2.75GB? is that updates?

Discus and support Why has system used 2.75GB? is that updates? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/live4lifelegit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7sly6/why_has_system_used_275gb_is_that_updates/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/live4lifelegit, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Why has system used 2.75GB? is that updates?

/u/live4lifelegit, Dec 8, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why has system used 2.75GB? is that updates? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 8, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Dec 8, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Why has system used 2.75GB? is that updates?

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Why has system used 2.75GB? is that updates?

1. Why has system used 2.75GB? is that updates? - Similar Threads - Why has system

2. Why does your PC has 2 recovery partitions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does your PC has 2 recovery partitions?: There are 2 recovery partitions, because: the smaller one contains the files for Windows RE Recovery Environment the bigger one contains the required files to restore your PC back to the time when you turn it on for the first time....
  3. Why is my system using 10GB+ of Memory???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my system using 10GB+ of Memory???: I have 32GB DDR4-3200 memory, and for quite some time, my system has been using over 10GB of it, even when I'm doing nothing. When I check all the processes running, and add up their memory usage, I only see it showing around 1.25GB total in use by processes, so what is using...
  4. Hidden storage taking up 75gb+

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hidden storage taking up 75gb+: I recently just uninstalled a game that was 75gb+ in size to free up space on my C: drive. When I went to install Photoshop just now, I'm down to 2gb left on my C: drive. Under the "apps and features" tab in the storage settings, it's telling me that apps and features are...
  5. Windows 10 taking 75gb (Fresh Install)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taking 75gb (Fresh Install): Why does windows take this much on a fresh install? submitted by /u/TableFlipGodd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exvk5q/windows_10_taking_75gb_fresh_install/
  6. Partitioned C drive for using 2 operating systems.

Partitioned C drive for using 2 operating systems.: I have partitioned my C drive and installed Wiindows 10 into the Key position. I need to install Windows 7 into the 2nd Partition. How is that done?...
  7. use one app on 2 Systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use one app on 2 Systems: Hey everyone ! I've 2 PCs … a laptop and a Desktop and both of them runs on Windows 10 with same Microsoft Account ! if I wanted to buy Games like Minecraft am I be able to buy this game on Microsoft store and use it on both PCs at the same time with my Microsoft account ?...
  8. System has 2 Hard Drives. Clean up issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System has 2 Hard Drives. Clean up issue: I have 2 hard drives C: drive where all my windows operate from and an E: drive which is used mostly for storage space, like apps and games. I can use cleaner, disc clean up and internet options to maintain a clean pc on the C drive, but when I try to do disc clean up on...
  9. why my system is not updating

why my system is not updating: my system is not updating ,wha should i do for that???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-my-system-is-not-updating/3aaa4b7d-eb74-411f-b441-62cf45bf46c5
  10. Why are 2 updates for windows10 not updating

Why are 2 updates for windows10 not updating: i have 2 updates that will not update one is at about 22 times attempted the other is at 16 times attempted each time both fail why is that plz help...