Windows 10: Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start”...

Discus and support Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start”... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start” of my Windows 10 PC’s. But it Still plays on All “System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by buzzcdsys, Jun 23, 2019.

1. buzzcdsys Win User

Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start”...

Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start” of my Windows 10 PC’s. But it Still plays on All “System Restarts” It is Enabled in “Control Panel – Sounds – Sounds. Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 (OS Build 17134)

:)

buzzcdsys, Jun 23, 2019

2. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Start up sound in Windows 10.

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Do you want to disable sound in you PC?

Follow the steps below to disable sound.

• Right click on Start button and select Control panel.
    • Click on Sound and select Sound tab.
    • Under Sound scheme drop down choose No sounds.
    • Also uncheck play Windows startup sound.

If you want to change sound; follow the same steps and you can choose the required option. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 23, 2019
  4. daznblast Win User

Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start”...

Windows 10 Start Menu Most Used Reset

Hi

Can I suggest to the Microsoft Engineers to follow these steps:

- Click Start

- Right Click on your most favourite app in the "most used" section

- Navigate to > More > Don't show in this list

- Click on Don't show in this list (pretend you got the wrong app and you've now removed your favourite app)!

- Tell us how you get your favourite app to re-appear again in the "most used" section.

daznblast, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start”... - Similar Threads - Why has “Windows

2. Tired of Windows Edge starting and stopping starting and stopping all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tired of Windows Edge starting and stopping starting and stopping all the time: Does anyone have any idea how to fix Edge??? I have tried everything I can find on the net about the problem and the fixes. I have had people give me suggestions on how to fix the problem. NOTHING works. It only occurs when trying to watch a video in Edge. Facebook, Twitter,...
  3. Tired of Windows Edge starting and stopping starting and stopping all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tired of Windows Edge starting and stopping starting and stopping all the time: Does anyone have any idea how to fix Edge??? I have tried everything I can find on the net about the problem and the fixes. I have had people give me suggestions on how to fix the problem. NOTHING works. It only occurs when trying to watch a video in Edge. Facebook, Twitter,...
  4. Tired of Windows Edge starting and stopping starting and stopping all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is start-up sound a checkbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is start-up sound a checkbox?: See this screenshot. Why is Windows Start-up sound a checkbox, instead of being in the list like all other sounds? I remember it was like that back in the day, when a computer going bleep-bloop was cool and interesting. Why has specifically that one sound been moved to a...
  6. Windows 10 Start-up sound

Windows 10 Start-up sound: Can the windows 10 Start-up sound be modified. I tried almost everything but still playing the original sound, I can only turn it ON or OFF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-up-sound/229925da-feab-413b-9215-e3889355aadc
  7. Custom start up sound??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom start up sound??: Is there no way to add a custom start up sound in windows 10 I've tried a few tutorials and nothing happens submitted by /u/autoconprime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6duje/custom_start_up_sound/
  8. windows stops playing all videos and sounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows stops playing all videos and sounds: Hi. i'm having trouble with windows 10 playing all sounds and videos. The problem occurs when i play something on YouTube or Spotify or similar. When i pres to play next video or song the player freezes, stops playing and just loads (i use google chrome). The problem is that...
  9. Windows 10 start up sound

Windows 10 start up sound: Windows 10 start up sound comes and goes. It had been off for weeks. Then when the Tuesday updates were installed on Sep 13, the startup sound was active for the first startup. Then it has been quiet ever since. Please don't suggest changing registry or activating the...
  10. Windows 10 start up sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start up sound: Windows 10 Pro play sound at startup is checked but the select a sound option is grayed out 15898