Windows 10: why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havent you fixed it...

Discus and support why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havent you fixed it... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havnt you fixed it already?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ed2727, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Ed2727 Win User

why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havent you fixed it...

why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havnt you fixed it already?

:)

Ed2727, Dec 5, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Dec 5, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Dec 5, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havent you fixed it...

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havent you fixed it... - Similar Threads - why has messed

2. Why is my wifi not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi not showing up?: I’ve been trying to connect and find my wifi on my pc. I’ve tried troubleshooting it and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and still cannot find my wifi.I was on the device manager and there’s some sort of error symbol on the wireless-AC 8260. Can someone please help...
  3. Why is my wifi not showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi not showing up?: I’ve been trying to connect and find my wifi on my pc. I’ve tried troubleshooting it and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and still cannot find my wifi.I was on the device manager and there’s some sort of error symbol on the wireless-AC 8260. Can someone please help...
  4. Why is my wifi not showing up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why is my computer messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer messed up?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Delta2735 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khsxdh/why_is_my_computer_messed_up/
  6. Update has messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update has messed up my computer: Can't open start menu, settings or anything like that. The way i display my homescreen has changed completely, internet not working and when i restart my computer nothing changes. i updated my computer last night after being prompted and now I just can't do anything on it....
  7. Why did Windows 10 mess up all of my hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did Windows 10 mess up all of my hardware?: So I was forced to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when a Windows 7 update bricked my computer. I say downgrade because I have had many, many more issues with other computers running Windows 10 in mere weeks than I have had with computers running Windows 7 in the span...
  8. Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!?: I would consider buying new games if I knew your system finally worked right. Why have you made it so stressful? You should have to pay for peoples psych bills huh? Why you mess this up and not bother to fix it? I see many people with problems here with this game and why...
  9. Stupid Updates Keep Messing Stuff Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stupid Updates Keep Messing Stuff Up: This is the second time an update has screwed up my computer. The first fix was easy, using system restore. But NOW, I cant do anything. Everything I try to open says "class not registered", including settings. Advanced startup options doesn't give me the options to reset or...
  10. Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did you messed up my computer like this?!: Windows 10 Update 1809 killed my computer. Lost 15-25% speed. Why did you do this? I hate Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-messed-up-my-computer-like-this/d885c796-aa1c-4538-98c9-7f65a5611236