Windows 10: Why has Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile installed automatically

Discus and support Why has Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile installed automatically in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Shortly after switching on my PC running windows 10 1809 today, the apps Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile automatically installed in the background,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OYRC, Dec 29, 2019.

1. OYRC Win User

Why has Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile installed automatically

Shortly after switching on my PC running windows 10 1809 today, the apps Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile automatically installed in the background, and I noticed some minutes later when they appeared in the 'Recently added' section of the Start menu.

The question: why? I didn't initiate the installation process, nor even download the apps, nor even visit their page in the Store as far as I remember.

:)

2. Brink Win User

October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available Mobile

Source: Announcing the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Microsoft Community

Brink, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

Source: Announcing the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Microsoft Community

Brink, Dec 29, 2019
  4. bengel45 Win User

office mobile 6.1 powerpoint

I have a HTC touch and office mobile seems to work fine other than the fact that when I click on powerpoint mobile nothing happens. It does not open. Excell and word open fine and find all the coresponding files but powerpoint mobile does nothing? any help
    would be appreciated.

bengel45, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Why has Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile installed automatically - Similar Threads - Why has Word

2. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  3. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  4. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically: Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok? When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on...
  6. Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically: Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically, though, the connected device through the Wi-Fi is active and using internet connection which is shared by my PC....
  7. October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

in Windows 10 News
    October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available: The October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: October 25, 2018 Package versions: 17.0 (11001.20064) for Word,...
  8. word mobile missing settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    word mobile missing settings: Hellou,why in my tablet word mobile Windows 10, doesn't exist settings PC? When I opet setting they just doesn't exist. Wanted to change settings for First letter of word in new sentence, that somehow always turns big. I need a small First letter in new line. Please, thank...
  9. Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD ?: Hello, Just came across the free (called "mobile") downloads of MS WORD, etc. for W10. From what I can see, they really are free. Sure I am missing something: If free, why would anyone buy Office ? What am I, as usual, missing ? Thought I would ask here first before...
  10. Enhancing info rights mgmt in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps

in Windows 10 News
    Enhancing info rights mgmt in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps: Finding the balance between protection and productivity is critical to any organization. With the increased distribution of data, organizations need sensitive data to be born protected. This is why we invest in Azure Rights Management to help you protect information in...