Windows 10: Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...

Discus and support Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about a year of use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MSikandar, Nov 23, 2021.

1. MSikandar Win User

Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...

Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about a year of use?

:)

MSikandar, Nov 23, 2021
  2. JLJones Win User

Solved

Solved! or fixed! or whatever! I was able to absorb the extra space in a 3-step process:

1. resize the System Reserved partition to use the space after it
    2. reboot
    3. stretch the M: data partition to absorb the space after it using the EXTEND -- not RESIZE -- command
    System rebooted and working normally. THX all.

JLJones, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Error: The display manufacturer hasn"t made your display compatible with Windows 10.

I am unable to install Win 10 due to compatibility problem. The message received is appended below.

NVIDIA GeForce 7025/ NVIDIA nForce 630a

The display manufacturer hasn"t made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with manufacturer for support.

Can anyone give a solution or work around for installing windows 10 on my PC

Original Title: Windows 10 Installation problem

Sam Alex_Bang, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...

not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

Hello All,
    I was just facing the same issue and I found one of the blog post with complete step by step instructions, it was mentioned on one of the ecommerce site snapdeal.

A user had posted the link through which he solved the problem and it worked for me as well. here is the URL: http://www.techavin.com/hp-15-r205tu-k8u05pa-drivers-wifi-issue-solved/ hope you guys will find it useful.

Thanks.

PeterRivera, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...

1. Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about... - Similar Threads - Why hasn't Microsoft

2. Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...: Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about a year of use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-hasnt-microsoft-been-able-to-solve-the-problem/6345cd99-1f3a-4862-85f9-b4fa39093ffc
  3. Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about...: Why hasn't Microsoft been able to solve the problem of Windows getting so slow after about a year of use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-hasnt-microsoft-been-able-to-solve-the-problem/6345cd99-1f3a-4862-85f9-b4fa39093ffc
  4. Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months: So this has been going on for more than a year now. My HP 360 its pretty old on windows 10 has been trying to install this update forever, but everytime it tells me that it wasnt able to install it sucessfully and then it proceeds to delete what it downloaded. Is there any...
  5. why is it so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is it so slow: COPY SPEED IS 355KB/S, AND IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN 1 FREAKING DAY TO COPY I'm using an microSD to SD adapter, really cheap also it takesSO FREAKING LONG to cancel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-so-slow/292018ca-218f-4cd6-8fbf-e369a890819c
  6. Why is windows 10 getting so slow?

Why is windows 10 getting so slow?: Sometimes my computer slows down to a crawl as if its a 1 mb ram 20ghz processor instead of an i5 quad core with 8gb of ram which I have. I am running malware bytes with windows security. My Hard drive , Hitachi HDT721010SLA360 ATA 1TB, processes sometimes max out to 100%...
  7. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So why hasn't this been fixed yet??: The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2 years ago. Wtf? submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX [link] [comments]...
  8. Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years

Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years: Help please I'm on a GE72 Apache Pro. Every time I try to update, everything works can download and install it UNTIL it reboots. It gets stuck on the MSI logo. From there, the only thing I can do is restart the laptop with the power button, which undos the update and brings...
  9. Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?

Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?: This is basically a trillion dollar company that can't update it's own drivers. it's pathetic. Why does the system look like 3 or 4 different versions of windows in one? How is this acceptable? I have to go to one area to update this. another to update that. Windows will...
  10. Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?: Please somebody tell Microsoft about this feature, even though it is no longer 'considered' as a very high priority, yet does happen from time to time on rare occasions: Explorer.exe crashes and your File Explorer windows that were open, all vanish. (All your programs stay...