Windows 10: why hasn't my windows 10 system updated to the creators edition 1809 yet?

Discus and support why hasn't my windows 10 system updated to the creators edition 1809 yet? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My four other systems have upgraded automatically after the restart of the October(ish) 2018 update. My real workhorse machine still has not. Why not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnPRichards, Jan 26, 2019.

1. why hasn't my windows 10 system updated to the creators edition 1809 yet?

My four other systems have upgraded automatically after the restart of the October(ish) 2018 update. My real workhorse machine still has not. Why not?

:)

JohnPRichards, Jan 26, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

why hasn't my windows 10 system updated to the creators edition 1809 yet? pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jan 26, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Jan 26, 2019
  4. why hasn't my windows 10 system updated to the creators edition 1809 yet?

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

why hasn't my windows 10 system updated to the creators edition 1809 yet?

1. why hasn't my windows 10 system updated to the creators edition 1809 yet? - Similar Threads - why hasn't system

2. Bluetooth Driver Update hasn't shown yet in my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Update hasn't shown yet in my Windows 11: Since I Updated My DELL Latitude E6440 to Windows 11 , I get various updates for antivirus and malicious software removal update yet the one of Bluetooth hasn't shown instead...
  3. Bluetooth Driver Update hasn't shown yet in my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Update hasn't shown yet in my Windows 11: Since I Updated My DELL Latitude E6440 to Windows 11 , I get various updates for antivirus and malicious software removal update yet the one of Bluetooth hasn't shown instead...
  4. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So why hasn't this been fixed yet??: The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2 years ago. Wtf? submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX [link] [comments]...
  5. Fall Creator edition thinks it hasn't installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Creator edition thinks it hasn't installed: Fall Creator edition is definitely on my machine. All the new elements I'm aware of are there, (including the new folder protection, see separate thread) it says version 1709 in the settings But Windows Update is still trying to install it. It downloads, then comes up with...
  6. No Creator's Update Yet?

No Creator's Update Yet?: My Windows 10 Home laptop will be forced to have the CU but it hasn't appeared yet on Windows Update yet in the UK - I wonder why? I'm actually quite pleased since it seems a buggy update and I'm in no rush to have the update. 82161
  7. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516
  8. Updating To Creator Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating To Creator Edition: I just built a new Ryzen system and installed a full version win10 x64. Last night I did a check for updates and it gave me the win10 Creators update. So I went ahead and started it at around 8 PM. I checked at 1 AM and it was installing at 40%. At 8 AM it was at 80%. At 12...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question: Just wondering,does the Windows 10 Creators Update Edition work ok when you do a upgrade install,I did it last night and the upgrade went fine,and today when playing world of tanks online game the game was freezing,stuttering,losing FPS and it was not playable.After shutting...
  10. Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?: Please somebody tell Microsoft about this feature, even though it is no longer 'considered' as a very high priority, yet does happen from time to time on rare occasions: Explorer.exe crashes and your File Explorer windows that were open, all vanish. (All your programs stay...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why hasnt my windows 10 updated to 1809

2. why doesnt windows update to 1809

3. why didnt windows update from 1803 to 1809

4. why hasnt 1809 installed yet?,
  5. why hasnt window 10 updated after 1803,
  6. windows 10 1809 hasnt installed yet,
  7. why doesnt my pc upgrade to windows 1809,
  8. why didnt my windows 10 version 1803 wasnt updated to 1809 by default?,
  9. windows 10 hasnt update,
  10. why is my computer not updating to 1809,
  11. why doesnt my system have windows 1809,