Windows 10: Why have I got a blue lockscreen? Also this is meant to be windows spotlight

Discus and support Why have I got a blue lockscreen? Also this is meant to be windows spotlight in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Ad-4658 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Apprehensive-Ad-4658, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Why have I got a blue lockscreen? Also this is meant to be windows spotlight

/u/Apprehensive-Ad-4658, Apr 3, 2021
  2. cwmwown Win User
    cwmwown, Apr 3, 2021
  3. lokahe Win User
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen not visible

After the latest update to Windows 10 last night, windows spotlight picture is not visible. The description of the picture is there and the request asking if I "like what I see" or am "not a fan", but I just have a blue screen, no picture. I love this
    feature! How do I fix it?

I went to the Assets folder and there is a list of pictures there...

I've also seen several suggestions listed that mention making changes to the registry. However, I'm not that versed in computers and don't even know where to find HKLM! I don't know if I trust myself enough to make the change even if I could find it!
    But I'd try anything if you can give me basic instructions...

I WANT SPOTLIGHT BACK!!

Thanks!

lokahe, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Why have I got a blue lockscreen? Also this is meant to be windows spotlight

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen not visible

Hi,

The recent Windows 10 update may have unregistered your Windows Spotlight or possible that a software conflict may have caused this problem. Have you tried shutting down and restarting your computer? If you haven't, then we suggest that you do that first
    to isolate this problem.

If restarting your computer did not do anything, then we may have to re-register your Windows Spotlight. Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and click Personalization.
    • Click Lock screen.
    • Set Background to either Picture or Slideshow.
    • Open the Run command by pressing Windows key + R.
    • Type in the below command and hit Enter.
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like “*SystemApps*”} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Once done, press Windows key + L to see if Windows Spotlight is working.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Why have I got a blue lockscreen? Also this is meant to be windows spotlight

1. Why have I got a blue lockscreen? Also this is meant to be windows spotlight - Similar Threads - Why got blue

2. Cannot use Windows Spotlight on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Windows Spotlight on lockscreen: Hello, ive been in Windows 11 22H2 since launch, and have restored Windows on 18-9-2023 cuz I had a lot of useless apps and everything was backed up and was ready to go, everything went smoothly but not lockscreen spotlight, slideshow and not even a picture, after every...
  3. how to disable the lockscreen spotlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable the lockscreen spotlight: i wnat to customize my window locksceen.but i can't access my lockscreen settings.so please help me to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-lockscreen-spotlight/8c31abea-b204-487f-9705-2e5e0747a2fa
  4. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder:...
  5. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  6. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  7. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working: Hi, I'm having three issues: sfc /scannow, chkdsk c:/f, chkdsk c:/r, and Windows Spotlight Lockscreen are all not working. What happened? Basically, I tried System Restore to fix the issue with sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but this caused Windows Lockscreen to stop working....
  8. Spotlight on lockscreen isnt working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Spotlight on lockscreen isnt working: Hi Two weeks ago my lockscreen spotlight stop working. I tried everything I found on the Internet but nothing worked. I tried: 1.https://simpleitpro.com/index.php/2020/06/22/windows-spotlight-not-working-fix-it-with-a-reset-or-re-register/ 2....
  9. Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retrograde-Planet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5cl8c/spotlight_lockscreen_showing_a_blue_image/
  10. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e