Windows 10: Why have i lost my favorites and pictures in windows 10 ?

Discus and support Why have i lost my favorites and pictures in windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lost all my pictures and all favorites windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LouisBraden, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Why have i lost my favorites and pictures in windows 10 ?

I have lost all my pictures and all favorites windows 10.

:)

LouisBraden, Mar 9, 2020
  2. gabbydgar Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Lost Favorites

Hi Birchard,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you have lost your favorites.

I would like to know some information.

• Are you using Internet explorer or Microsoft edge?

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-missing-favorites-in-file-explorer

You may also refer to the steps.

1. Open the backed up
    Favorites folder from Option

One and copy all contents.

2. Browse to and open your
    %UserProfile%\Favorites folder, and paste all contents from inside the
    Favorites folder from step 1.

3. You can now close File Explorer if you like.

4. Open the
    Microsoft Edge
    app.

5. Click/tap on the
    More actions button at the top right corner, and click/tap on
    Settings.

6. Click/tap on the
    Import favorites from another browser link.

7. Select (check) Internet Explorer, and click/tap on
    Import.

8. Your
    favorites and favorites bar
    are now restored in Microsoft Edge.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Why have i lost my favorites and pictures in windows 10 ?

favorite picture in wp10

Hi,

It is easy to add a picture to favorites on your Windows 10 Mobile. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to the Photos app.
    • Mark your favorite photos by selecting the heart icon on any photo.
    • To see all your favorites, go to Albums>
      Favorites.

To see a rotating display of your favorite photos on the Photos tile on home screen, open the
    Photos app > See more (...)
    > Settings, and under
    Tile, select
    Favorites.

Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Why have i lost my favorites and pictures in windows 10 ?

1. Why have i lost my favorites and pictures in windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Why lost favorites

2. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Favorites: One morning most of the Favorites I use all the time disappeared. these are the favorites I use most. I looked everywhere and to no avail. The first place I looked was the recycle bin, nothing. Does anyone have any idea where they might have gone? I happen to use a lot of...
  3. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Favorites: One morning most of the Favorites I use all the time disappeared. these are the favorites I use most. I looked everywhere and to no avail. The first place I looked was the recycle bin, nothing. Does anyone have any idea where they might have gone? I happen to use a lot of...
  4. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lost my pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my pictures: Just got a new computer and tried to restore all my files, including my photos, from my old PC backup. I got EVERYTHIGN EXCEPT my photoes. Are they there and I just don't see them or are they GONE! Am I missing something?...
  6. Lost favorites and sorted

in Browsers and Email
    Lost favorites and sorted: I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that? I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder. Thank...
  7. Have lost all my favorites and other stuff

in Windows 10 Support
    Have lost all my favorites and other stuff: I have just been trying to get a wifi extender to work and restarted the computer to find all my bookmarks have gone even the list of all the saved ones - any ideas how I can restore the problem? 165173
  8. All of my Favorites lost

in Browsers and Email
    All of my Favorites lost: For some reason within the last couple of hours I have lost all of my favourites which I use when I go on to the internet. I have looked in File Explorer and the folders are completely empty. I definitely haven't purposely deleted these from the folder but they have gone...
  9. Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?: Maybe just folders for links in quick access? submitted by /u/User_O7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d2w5yq/why_doesnt_explorer_have_favorites/
  10. i have lost a file from my pictures in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have lost a file from my pictures in windows 10: I have lost a file in my pictures windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-a-file-from-my-pictures-in-windows-10/3b250c69-d0d4-48f6-8b18-1076aff96af7"