Windows 10: Why have I lost the volume in my speakers?

Discus and support Why have I lost the volume in my speakers? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have lost volume in my speakers since Window's 10 installation. Please help me fix this. Carol B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolBeebe, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Why have I lost the volume in my speakers?

I have lost volume in my speakers since Window's 10 installation. Please help me fix this.

Carol B

:)

CarolBeebe, Jun 30, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 30, 2020
  3. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Homer345 Win User

Why have I lost the volume in my speakers?

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Why have I lost the volume in my speakers?

1. Why have I lost the volume in my speakers? - Similar Threads - Why lost volume

2. Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...: Since I have started plugging external speakers into the PC, the sound has gone from my PC when the speakersare not plugged in. Why is this?Can you help me restore the sound onto my PC please when NOT using the external speakers...
  3. Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...: Since I have started plugging external speakers into the PC, the sound has gone from my PC when the speakersare not plugged in. Why is this?Can you help me restore the sound onto my PC please when NOT using the external speakers...
  4. Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume: I need help in fixing my speaker volume. It is stuck on the highest volume. I can still mute it though. Even when I plugged in earphones, it still won't automatically adjust just like before. I tried troubleshooting but Windows does not seem to detect this problem.I'm using...
  6. My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume: I need help in fixing my speaker volume. It is stuck on the highest volume. I can still mute it though. Even when I plugged in earphones, it still won't automatically adjust just like before. I tried troubleshooting but Windows does not seem to detect this problem.I'm using...
  7. Speaker Volume

Speaker Volume: Why can't I adjust my computer's sound volume from the speaker icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-volume/ffd7a653-be93-4c2f-a7b0-83e2f3417e4c
  8. speaker volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker volume: After a Windows 10 update on 8/24/20, the volume control no longer works. Sound is stuck at 38%. The volume bar no longer appears when I click on the speaker icon. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Speaker Volume

Speaker Volume: I have a xidu 2 in 1 computer not perfect but a lot for the price . The sound coming out of the speakers is not loud enough to carry on a conversation on Zoom and the microphone is so soft others can hardly hear me. I have searched just about everywhere online and in my...
  10. My laptop speakers are not working and I have no clue why...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop speakers are not working and I have no clue why...: So last night I was playing a game and I muted it for a while so I could take to someone on the phone and when I got off the call and unmuted the game, no sound came out. I was confused as to what problem I was having. I checked to see if it was just in game, but when I...