Windows 10: why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...

Discus and support why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I send e mails all the time every day and send everyone latest family photos via my library where i have downloaded my images from all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by trisha & robbygaskin, Feb 10, 2019.

1. why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...

hi

I send e mails all the time every day and send everyone latest family photos via my library where i have downloaded my images from

all of a sudden the photos that i attach to my bt e mails ok, but when i press send, wont go, says attaching images and nothing happens,

says wont save to drafts, well I dont want it is drafts , just e mail and photos to go, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would it just stop and play up, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP - trisha .............

I am on windows 10

use bt e mail and yahoo e mailing system

and firefox browser.

:)

trisha & robbygaskin, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Pitbulls2 Win User

Sending an e-mail with an attachment to another e-mail address

Hi

I am having trouble sending an e-mail with an attachment to another e-mail address.

I received an e-mail with a letter and an attachment, and want to send it to another

e-mail address. I have saved the original but for the life of me can't seem to get it

sent. I watched the How to Video, but still can't get it right.

Thanks for any instructions in easy terms, will surely be appreciated

Pitbulls2, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Weer Win User
    Can't stop E-mail notifications!

Every time a thread I've written on gets a reply, I get an e-mail. I get over 50 e-mails a day!
    I tried stopping it in the user options by choosing the option of not sending e-mail notifications, but it has not worked!

Somebody help me.

4. Pitbulls2 Win User

why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...

Sending an e-mail with an attachment to another e-mail address

Good morning

Thanks again for the information. I think I just have Windows Mail, not Live Mail.

I sent the e-mail and clicked 'attachment', then went to where I had saved the

attachment, and clicked send. I won't know until Tuesday if this worked. When I

send e-mails, it says at the bottom "Send by Windows Mail".

Sorry about that

Pitbulls2, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...

1. why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my... - Similar Threads - why attaching photos

2. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  3. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  4. e-mail attachments

e-mail attachments: I can't open attachments in my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses. This has been happening for the last 10 days or so. Does it have to do with Norton? Please help....
  5. My e-mail wiil not send

My e-mail wiil not send: My email will not send out. Keeps everything as a draft and asked for my password and then wants to send me a text code. Just keeps asking for the same info without fixing anything.....
  6. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  7. sending attachments with e-mails

sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  8. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Sending photos from photo program via e-mail: Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped sending to Facebook...
  9. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail attachments: Up until several days ago, I was able to open e-mail attachments, such as articles, op-eds, You Tube, etc. Not anymore. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/dcf84931-f979-4611-b7fa-adf93ba9f3b6
  10. E-mail attachments

E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb