Windows 10: Why have my TABS disappeared?

Discus and support Why have my TABS disappeared? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Setaside Tabs have vanished when I reopen Edge the following day. Unlike Favourites and Collections they are not permanent. I do not clear browsing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by clayto, Jan 6, 2021.

1. clayto Win User

Why have my TABS disappeared?

My Setaside Tabs have vanished when I reopen Edge the following day. Unlike Favourites and Collections they are not permanent. I do not clear browsing history in Edge, but it maybe they are getting cleaned by one or more of the cleaning apps (like CC) I use daily. If I need to exclude them I will need to know under what heading they are saved. Can someone help with this please?

:)

clayto, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Headphones' Microphone Volume Under the "Levels" Tab Disappeared

Hello Ferryn,

Seems that you're done with some troubleshooting steps. For additional assistance, try following the steps provided:

• Go to Sound properties > Recording tab.
    • Right Click Microphone Device.
    • Click on Listen tab.
    • Check Listen to this device.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Why have my TABS disappeared?

Security tab in folder properties just disappeared

Hi Nikola,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update on the issue.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps to fix the issue.

Steps:-

• Press Windows Key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Go to File Explorer Options and click on View
      tab.
    • Uncheck the box beside "Use sharing wizard".
    • Click on Apply and Ok.

Further, you can try to boot in Safe Mode and check the status of the issue.

To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Why have my TABS disappeared?

1. Why have my TABS disappeared? - Similar Threads - Why TABS disappeared

2. my notepad not having tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my notepad not having tabs: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notepad-not-having-tabs/1e8d2a09-5327-424b-bcf9-aa87fb4ab980
  3. why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?: i used to have a steam, opera gx, google chrome and lots of other things on my firewall allowed apps list and now they’re completely gone and there’s almost hardly anything on there...
  4. why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?: i used to have a steam, opera gx, google chrome and lots of other things on my firewall allowed apps list and now they’re completely gone and there’s almost hardly anything on there...
  5. Why has the Personal tab in Movies & Tv disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has the Personal tab in Movies & Tv disappeared?: A few days ago I noticed all my video files defaulted to opening with Photos. At first I just thought M&T had an update until I noticed something felt off and I realized it was that my videos did not auto play to the next file, and they all opened with sound off. So I checked...
  6. Why has the Personal tab in Movies & Tv disappeared?

Why has the Personal tab in Movies & Tv disappeared?: A few days ago I noticed all my video files defaulted to opening with Photos. At first I just thought M&T had an update until I noticed something felt off and I realized it was that my videos did not auto play to the next file, and they all opened with sound off. So I checked...
  7. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  8. Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?: i am struggling switching between files. everyone need tabs submitted by /u/cycadah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7mfhu/why_file_explorer_doesnt_have_tabs/
  9. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...
  10. Tabs disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs disappear: Why can't I have more than one tab open? When I try to open another tab--it exits out of everything & I must start over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-disappear/92ec7306-2135-427a-a15b-1f0e5ca220eb