Windows 10: Why have screensaver option -I

Discus and support Why have screensaver option -I in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why does windows 10 have a screensaver option when screensavers are a dead thing. are there reputable sites on the net that have good screensavers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by encom45, Jul 12, 2020.

1. encom45 Win User

Why have screensaver option -I

why does windows 10 have a screensaver option when screensavers are a dead thing. are there reputable sites on the net that have good screensavers to use like old days all i see is screensaver that motions back and forth. back in the day they were a thing and i still like to have them running in the background when AFK.

:)

encom45, Jul 12, 2020
  2. encom45 Win User

why does windows 10 have a screensaver option when screensavers are a dead thing. are there reputable sites on the net that have good screensavers to use like old days all i see is screensaver that motions back and forth. back in the day they were a thing and i still like to have them running in the background when AFK.

encom45, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User

Still like my old 'Retro Flip Clock' screensaver!

Why have screensaver option -I [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 12, 2020
  4. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Why have screensaver option -I :)

terrace, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Why have screensaver option -I - Similar Threads - Why screensaver option

2. Why don't I have the option to install 22h2 yet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have the option to install 22h2 yet?: I've already had it on my laptop for months but my desktop PC doesn't have it and the windows updater says it's up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-option-to-install-22h2-yet/0e0bdfd4-7d88-46f8-861e-7f2e90400e79
  3. Does Taskbar have a screensaver?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Taskbar have a screensaver?: Does Taskbar have a screensaver? I am running Windows 10 at the moment on a Samsung book Pro 360 and the Taskbar is opaque and goes light and darker. I have tried changing all the settings and using google to figure it out. Then it just dawned on me, it's like it has a screen...
  4. Does Taskbar have a screensaver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Taskbar have a screensaver?: Does Taskbar have a screensaver? I am running Windows 10 at the moment on a Samsung book Pro 360 and the Taskbar is opaque and goes light and darker. I have tried changing all the settings and using google to figure it out. Then it just dawned on me, it's like it has a screen...
  5. Does Taskbar have a screensaver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  7. screensaver forced on me WHY ?

screensaver forced on me WHY ?: why why why is screensaver forced on me stop pushing my mental health if i turn it off it should stay off my pc my choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-forced-on-me-why/1fef17f9-4509-4ac9-9a5e-ae2051641db2
  8. Windows Screensaver - Option To 'Like' Picture.

Windows Screensaver - Option To 'Like' Picture.: I sometimes actually do 'like' the picture but getting to have the option to like or dislike is hit-and-miss as I don't actually know how to get the option up. Does anyone know how to get the options to pop up please?...
  9. Why have screensaver option -I

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why have screensaver option -I: why does windows 10 have a screensaver option when screensavers are a dead thing. are there reputable sites on the net that have good screensavers to use like old days all i see is screensaver that motions back and forth. back in the day they were a thing and i still like to...
  10. Screensaver options and settings disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver options and settings disappeared: All of a sudden, I believe it was after MS last big update I tried to change a screensaver setting and discovered access to the settings is no longer there. Even if I search for screensaver in the main search window, it finds nothing. My old settings still work but there...