Windows 10: why have you taken money from my account without asking

Discus and support why have you taken money from my account without asking in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why have you taken money twice from my account without permission... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Allen Moore1, Mar 26, 2023.

1. why have you taken money from my account without asking

why have you taken money twice from my account without permission

:)

Allen Moore1, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 26, 2023
  3. Laptop asking to verify the account

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Method 2:

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back to Microsoft account and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

Please refer to the following steps:

From Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now you can see Sign in with a Local account instead click on it.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions by entering the password.
    Local account to Microsoft account:

• Now login with Local account.
    • Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now you can see Sign in with a Microsoft account instead click on it.
    • On next pop up enter your Microsoft account ID and password and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

why have you taken money from my account without asking

Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

why have you taken money from my account without asking

1. why have you taken money from my account without asking - Similar Threads - why taken money

2. Money was taken from my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  3. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  4. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my money been taken ?

Why is my money been taken ?: Good afternoon My money is been taken please without my permission,please refund my money please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-money-been-taken/124390f9-4350-4b01-8823-57f0c2306285
  6. Why is my money been taken ?

Why is my money been taken ?: Good afternoon My money is been taken please without my permission,please refund my money please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-money-been-taken/124390f9-4350-4b01-8823-57f0c2306285
  7. Why is my money been taken ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. why have you taken money from my account without asking

why have you taken money from my account without asking: why have you taken money twice from my account without permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-you-taken-money-from-my-account-without/48e5b2f5-78e5-4c9a-b116-ccbcf07a6bec
  9. why have you taken money from my account without asking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have you taken money from my account without asking: why have you taken money twice from my account without permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-you-taken-money-from-my-account-without/48e5b2f5-78e5-4c9a-b116-ccbcf07a6bec
  10. money has been taken from my account without my authorization/permission

money has been taken from my account without my authorization/permission: Dear Sir or Madam, Money has been taken from my account without my authorization/permission. When I purchased this new computer a few weeks ago, Microsoft allowed for a "Free Trial Period of Office 365". Not once in the agreement did it say that money would be taken from...