Windows 10: why Hindi is not supported in Windows

Discus and support why Hindi is not supported in Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when hindi language is add in Microsoft windows. in Bharat (India) there are huge importance in Hindi why Satiya Nadela not importace of Hindi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vivekkumar gupta, Jul 20, 2018.

1. why Hindi is not supported in Windows

when hindi language is add in Microsoft windows. in Bharat (India) there are huge importance in Hindi why Satiya Nadela not importace of Hindi language, he is also a Bhartiy (Indian). Google already provide hidi and all bhartiye (Indian) regional language

:)

vivekkumar gupta, Jul 20, 2018
  2. P1J
    P1J Win User

Unicode Support in Regional Languages (Hindi)

Hi,

On my HTC Touch, WM6.1, I have tried to use Hindi Devnagri script many a times but the browser doesn't render Hindi based sites though the phone seems to Support Unicode. There was a suggestion on a website some months ago to copy mangal (or any
    other unicode font) to fonts folder on mobile.. I did that but then the phone considers that font as some System font and changes a lot many interfaces (menu/programs) to gibberish without displaying correction.

Can you help me with how can I see unicode websites on my phone ?

thanks

3. Get support for hindi fonts in nokia n72 mobile

Hello.. I have n72 but it does not support hindi language to send messeges.. so when will the new update will release for n72 to support hindi language also ..

And if there any solution then please suggest me how can it possible to send hindi messeges from n72..

tushar_gangwal, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Mark_W. Win User

why Hindi is not supported in Windows

How could I read Hindi Fonts on Nokia Lumia 510

Hello MadhusudanAdhikari:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your questions about getting the Hindi language on your phone. I am posting for two reasons.

First, I wanted to let you know we will be merging the two threads you posted about this same issue/question.

Second, I wanted to add some clarity to this. The Hindi language is supported on the Windows phone 8 and you would be able to set that language by performing the steps outlined by Grvsng. However, the Windows phone 7 does not support Hindi. You can see
    what is support on each type of device by reviewing the following documents.

In short the only way to get support for Hindi would be to get a Windows phone 8 device. You can also go to the features and suggestions page and add a vote for this feature,

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

why Hindi is not supported in Windows

1. why Hindi is not supported in Windows - Similar Threads - why Hindi supported

2. Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?: Had my last post deleted because I called them out for virtually having zero support for their product because of some butthurt discord moderator that came through. It's not my fault your only form of "support" is leaving your number for a call back and then getting...
  3. Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?: Had my last post deleted because I called them out for virtually having zero support for their product because of some butthurt discord moderator that came through. It's not my fault your only form of "support" is leaving your number for a call back and then getting...
  4. Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cortana supported language having No Hindi.

in Cortana
    Cortana supported language having No Hindi.: Having world's 3rd most spoken language and Hindi is not in supported language for windows Cortana. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-supported-language-having-no-hindi/c216ad47-fbae-43b5-9ff9-15e6020a48ba
  6. Cortana supported language having No Hindi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana supported language having No Hindi.: Having world's 3rd most spoken language and Hindi is not in supported language for windows Cortana. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-supported-language-having-no-hindi/c216ad47-fbae-43b5-9ff9-15e6020a48ba
  7. Cortana supported language having No Hindi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Powershell Hindi Font not Supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell Hindi Font not Supported: [ATTACH]Hindi font not showing .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-hindi-font-not-supported/3f4a8f42-26d2-4eb5-9587-5e6ac4bb1822
  9. why no question mark on hindi keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why no question mark on hindi keyboard: some key characters are missing in hindi keyboard mainly question mark and slash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-question-mark-on-hindi-keyboard/aa63cebe-5a31-4bbd-b6cb-67b54351b7be
  10. Hindi language is not supported in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hindi language is not supported in windows: when hindi language is add in Microsoft windows. in Bharat (India) there are huge importance in Hindi why Satiya Nadela not importace of Hindi language, he is also a Bhartiy (Indian)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHY NOT HINDI SUPORT