Windows 10: Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ???

Discus and support Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/caud1llo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/caud1llo, May 25, 2022.

1. Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ???

/u/caud1llo, May 25, 2022
  2. essenbe Win User

New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

@Sheltieuk Try this. In the chat window that opens, click the cog wheel at the top of the window. Turn Compact friends list & chat view off.

Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ??? [​IMG]

essenbe, May 25, 2022
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    new "focused" feature

Hi Eugene,

To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you encountering any specific issue with the new features of Outlook?
    • Which Outlook version are you using?
    In addition, to help us improve our product you can provide your suggestion by participating in our Customer Experience Improvement Program. You can visit this

link
    to follow the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, May 25, 2022
  4. Darksaber Win User

Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ???

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ???

1. Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ??? - Similar Threads - Why rid feature

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  3. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  4. How do I get rid of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of this: can someone help me here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/9716ff74-5fdf-427e-8563-fe47e570a010
  5. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: This just happened, to my taskbar.Normally, I have many icons on my taskbar.Google, explorer. And, many more? Instead I have, this address bar.This is, very serious!I must get things, back to normal.The up/down arrow. Doesn't even work.I hope someone, knows how to get rid of...
  6. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  7. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  8. New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?: I've noticed a new feature that has just been shoved in my face by MS. Now, when I log on, I get this popup from Hotmail: [img] I'd like to get rid of it, but how? 114838
  9. What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?: I just rebooted my computer (updated to W10 about 2 weeks ago), and now all of the sudden it wants me to enter a password, for some kind of Microsoft account – this is before I can get to my desktop. They do cleverly tell you how to reset the password at live.com, and I do...
  10. How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?: Hi All, When I click on my desktop and right click, I get a few options under the title "New" indicated by the red arrow below. How do I get rid of some of those? Thanks! [img] 23365