Windows 10: why i am able to sign in to the windows 10 pro without username/password

Discus and support why i am able to sign in to the windows 10 pro without username/password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; we have windows 10 pro virtual machine, and it has this user:- [ATTACH] but when i start the VMWare i am able to login to the windows without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johnjohn12345, Jan 8, 2021.

1. why i am able to sign in to the windows 10 pro without username/password

we have windows 10 pro virtual machine, and it has this user:-

why i am able to sign in to the windows 10 pro without username/password d0b569f9-abe2-4fd3-8c1e-d4eb8dc24fed?upload=true.png

but when i start the VMWare i am able to login to the windows without entering username/password, while the above setting mentioned that i need to enter username/password.. any advice?

:)

johnjohn12345, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 8, 2021
  3. OKCarl Win User
    How Do I Change my Log On / Sign In Password?

I am able to change the password on my administrator email account. I am able to change the passwords on my user email accounts. I am not able to change the password for logging on or signing in to Windows 10 Pro when I boot my computer in the morning. (Please don't tell me my email password is the same as my log on / sign in password) Suggestions? Advice?

OKCarl, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

why i am able to sign in to the windows 10 pro without username/password

signing into Window

Hi Karen,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your Sign-in option in Windows 10 PC:

• Click Start, and then type netplwiz.
    • The command will appear as a search result in the Start menu search. Hit
      Enter on the result to open it.
    • User Accounts will appear. Select your user account and uncheck "User must enter a username and password to use this computer."
    • Enter your user account's password then click OK.

Note: If you are using a Microsoft account to sign in, you need to enter the full email address in the username box.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

why i am able to sign in to the windows 10 pro without username/password

1. why i am able to sign in to the windows 10 pro without username/password - Similar Threads - why able sign

2. I am not able to access the password option in the Sign In Options on Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to access the password option in the Sign In Options on Windows 10 Home Edition: For some reason there is no option for me that is Password or Change Password, I also have problems with admin and password,I am unable to send images for some reason....
  3. I am not able to access the password option in the Sign In Options on Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to access the password option in the Sign In Options on Windows 10 Home Edition: For some reason there is no option for me that is Password or Change Password, I also have problems with admin and password,I am unable to send images for some reason....
  4. Why am I seeing username and passwords in credential manager that are not? my.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing username and passwords in credential manager that are not? my.: I see username and passwords in credential manager that are not mine. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-username-and-passwords-in/afcb5eec-239b-4f82-9e3b-1d287516e01a
  5. Why am I seeing username and passwords in credential manager that are not? my.

Why am I seeing username and passwords in credential manager that are not? my.: I see username and passwords in credential manager that are not mine. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-username-and-passwords-in/afcb5eec-239b-4f82-9e3b-1d287516e01a
  6. why am i not able to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why am i not able to download windows 10: Windows 10 updateI am trying to download Windows 10 device tool everytime I try the following message appearserror code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000I have tried various methods but nothing has worked can someone give me some useful information so that this can be resolvedI have a...
  7. why am i not able to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i not able to download windows 10: Windows 10 updateI am trying to download Windows 10 device tool everytime I try the following message appearserror code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000I have tried various methods but nothing has worked can someone give me some useful information so that this can be resolvedI have a...
  8. why am i not able to download windows 10

9. Windows 10, sign in without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10, sign in without password: I have just set up a new HP laptop for a friend but encountered a problem trying to set up sign in to windows 10 without using a windows password. when i opened up "netplwiz" the box to untick "start without sign in" is not there. It's available on my own lap top so is this a...
  10. sign on without password windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign on without password windows 10: how to sign in on windows 10 with using a password every time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-on-without-password-windows-10/a5e11eac-3ab4-4466-a4c2-6b9d94d094c7