Windows 10: WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT...

Discus and support WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 R542UQ-DM153 with i5 7200u -intel hd graphics 620, Nvidia 940MX with latest graphics drivers directly downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 2, 2018.

1. WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT...

I am using ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 R542UQ-DM153 with i5 7200u -intel hd graphics 620, Nvidia 940MX with latest graphics drivers directly downloaded from Intel and nvidia.

latest BIOS X542UQ.305 installed from device manager update via windows 10 OS.

intel hd graphics 620 latest driver 24.20.100.6286 ( not from asus )

nvidia 940MX latest driver 411.70 ( not from asus )

kaspersky total security 2019 with update databases with 3 year license ( disabled windows defender via group policy)

enabled SECUREYE fingerprint ( bought from amazon )

Intel management engine firmware from lenovo 11.8.55.3510

Intel management engine components from lenovo 1824.

enabled windows defender security service

intel Memory protection driver from Intel

Intel SGX driver from dell

i modified the windows 10 as my wish via group policy and via registry ,I modified boot configuration data as follows::

NOEXECUTE=OPTOUT PAE X2APICPOLICY=ENABLE HYPERVISORLAUNCHTYPE=OFF HYPERVISORSCHEDULERTYPE=CORE XSAVEDISABLE=0 NOLOWMEM BOOTLOG USEPLATFORMCLOCK REDIRECT ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS NOVGA

I enabled driver verification, enabled secure boot, enabled memory integration, enabled virtualization-based security, enabled early launch anti-malware.
    all above checks will happen before Windows login page

Why I am not getting BSOD with essential drivers installed from different manufacturers?
    I heard from some users installing different drivers from different manufacturers will causes BSOD

ANyone knows, why I am not getting BSOD

Thanking you for reading my post

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 2, 2018
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH  I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT... :)

cplpro, Oct 2, 2018
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Oct 2, 2018
  4. WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT...

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT...

1. WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT... - Similar Threads - WHY GETTING BSOD

2. Why am I getting bsod with different causes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting bsod with different causes?: Hello,Since a few days I have started getting bsod out of nowhere. On the blue screen, it displays various errors such as hypervisor error, page fault in non-paged area, system service exception etc etc. I have tried some solutions from the internet such as the sfc and dism...
  3. Why am I getting bsod with different causes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting bsod with different causes?: Hello,Since a few days I have started getting bsod out of nowhere. On the blue screen, it displays various errors such as hypervisor error, page fault in non-paged area, system service exception etc etc. I have tried some solutions from the internet such as the sfc and dism...
  4. Why am I getting BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error ?: I've been getting BSOD randomly saying "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"I am on windows 10 and I've tried reinstalling AMD and Nvdia drivers to older and newer versions , reinstalled OS , SFC and DISM but nothing seems to be working. I've attached the crash dump files maybe they...
  5. Why am I getting BSODs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour.. and then again two hours...
  6. Why am I getting BSODs?

Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour.. and then again two hours...
  7. Why am I getting BSODs?

8. Why am I getting BSODs?

Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour..What's the deal?The...
  9. Why am I getting BSODs?

Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour..What's the deal?The...
  10. Why am I getting BSODs?

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how am i getting bsod with no os installed yet

2. windows insider preview 18875.1000 stuck at 100%