Windows 10: Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ?

Discus and support Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone please explain me how to open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps to see it contents? *Huh How do I fix "This access control entry is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by camelia, Jun 29, 2018.

1. camelia Win User

Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ?

Hello,

Can someone please explain me how to open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps to see it contents? *Huh

How do I fix "This access control entry is corrupt" ?

Thanks

Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ? [​IMG]

:)

camelia, Jun 29, 2018
  2. Eagle51 Win User

Getting full access to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

Hey x509,
    IIRC ... it's not actually a corrupt entry, but a special permission/condition (Exists:WIN://SYSAPPID) for Users(Pc-Name\Users) and shouldn't be removed. If you must change permissions on the WindowsApps folder and/or sub folders/files .... I suggest you get familiar with ICACLS first and save the current WindowsApps Folder / Sub Folders / File permissions to a acl.txt file, so you can restore them in case you break something (which is very likely when messing with permissions)

ICACLS - iCacls - Modify Access Control List - Windows CMD - SS64.com

Eagle51, Jun 29, 2018
  3. C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Messaging_1.11.3005.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Hello,

Thank you fro posting your query in Microsoft community.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would require more information to help you better.

When do you get this "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Messaging_1.11.3005.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe" message?

Reply with necessary information to help you further.

Pushyanth K S, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ?

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Messaging_1.11.3005.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

what is this and why does nothing come up when i search my system for it.

also why cant i close the microsoft skype in my task manger that corresponds to this.

i never installed skype.

and why do i have 0 control over it.

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Messaging_1.11.3005.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Bruce Price, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ?

1. Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ? - Similar Threads - Why open Program

2. can someone help me why i cant open program on my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me why i cant open program on my windows?: why i cant open every program on my windows? but i still can open file explorer, and i cant open the task manager, and i cant doin command on win+r too, i need help someone...
  3. can someone help me why i cant open program on my windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me why i cant open program on my windows?: why i cant open every program on my windows? but i still can open file explorer, and i cant open the task manager, and i cant doin command on win+r too, i need help someone...
  4. can someone help me why i cant open program on my windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why can I not open OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can I not open OneDrive?: I can not open my OneDrive. I am using windows 10 and this PC will not link to my OneDrive. How can I open my current OneDrive location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-open-onedrive/ac216e3a-aaf9-4088-a7bd-95ad8993c603
  6. why can I not open OneDrive?

why can I not open OneDrive?: I can not open my OneDrive. I am using windows 10 and this PC will not link to my OneDrive. How can I open my current OneDrive location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-open-onedrive/ac216e3a-aaf9-4088-a7bd-95ad8993c603
  7. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  8. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  9. Why i can eject my Systemdrive (C:)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why i can eject my Systemdrive (C:): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anntallex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcwamr/why_i_can_eject_my_systemdrive_c/
  10. Can't open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: I want to run Malwarebytes on an app that I downloaded from the Microsoft store. I found a posting (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_store/where-is-microsoft-store-downloads-folder-located/d0c8bfd4-4fb9-468c-8830-1e6bc0735b89) that says the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WIN://SYSAPPID

2. win sysappid

3. WIN:// SYSAPPID

4. exists win://sysappid,
  5. error c:\program files\windowsapps,
  6. open c program files,
  7. ‪C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\ and rightclick the 00B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j,
  8. (win:sysappid OR WinSysApp OR WinSysApp.exe) WindowsApp,
  9. what is sysappid,
  10. sysappid file,
  11. how to users (exists win:sysappid) for windows apps,
  12. condition exists WIN://SYSAPPID,
  13. how to fix SYSAPPID,
  14. sysappid,
  15. windows apps exists win://sysappid