Windows 10: Why I can use the mobile hotspot?

Discus and support Why I can use the mobile hotspot? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been used the mobile hotspot since last September. Reccently, my enternet connection has problems. The signal shows that it is great, it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Windows10asususer, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Why I can use the mobile hotspot?

I have been used the mobile hotspot since last September. Reccently, my enternet connection has problems. The signal shows that it is great, it was connect with my phone, but I couldn't use the internet. I keep fixing by myself, and it got worse. Just now my computer shows that I can't turn on the mobile hotspot! And I couldn't figure what or where is the problem. Could any person can give a solution?

Thank you.

:)

Windows10asususer, Mar 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Why I can use the mobile hotspot?

Mobile hotspot??

Hi,

Seeing other Wi-Fi range on your device is normal, especially, other devices that are configured for mobile hotspot. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Where did you see the Wi-Fi name and password? A screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • Does your mobile hotspot name and password is also shown on it?
    • Are you getting any connection issues on your mobile hotspot?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Why I can use the mobile hotspot?

1. Why I can use the mobile hotspot? - Similar Threads - Why mobile hotspot

2. Using mobile hotspot with no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using mobile hotspot with no internet access: Here, someone else has asked this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-with-no-internet/2e92a999-5215-46d6-8d3e-d22a22fd287a Since it is locked and no one cares anymore and since it seems the issue is still not solved, I would like to...
  3. Miracast while using mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast while using mobile hotspot.: Hi! Is there any way to Miracast on windows 10 from Android while im using my pc as a mobile hotspot? submitted by /u/Ferterini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u60z25/miracast_while_using_mobile_hotspot/
  4. Can't use laptop as a mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use laptop as a mobile hotspot: I am trying to set up my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my Android phone. I want to share the laptop's wi-fi internet connection with the phone over a bluetooth connection between the phone and laptop. I can connect the phone and laptop via bluetooth and turn on the laptop...
  5. Can't use laptop as a mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use laptop as a mobile hotspot: I am trying to set up my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my Android phone. I want to share the laptop's wi-fi internet connection with the phone over a bluetooth connection between the phone and laptop. I can connect the phone and laptop via bluetooth and turn on the laptop...
  6. Using Win10 as Mobile Hotspot

Using Win10 as Mobile Hotspot: I'm working towards using my mobile phone for my home internet instead of DSL. But since I have limited data, I think my best option is to connect my phone to my 2-in-1 tablet as a mobile hotspot, then connect all of my other devices to my tablet as a second hotspot....
  7. Mobile hotspot - vpn use

Mobile hotspot - vpn use: so i'm trying to set up one of my three ethernet connected networked pcs (all windows 10, 64 machines) as a mobile hotspot to be used as a vpn gateway for my apple tv, but i just can't quite sort it out and am hoping for some help. first, enabling "mobile hotspot" works on...
  8. can not access mobile hotspot

can not access mobile hotspot: When ever i update my windows then after I unable to access mobile hotspot option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-access-mobile-hotspot/98d7c862-d62f-4320-9bf7-f0c8cb1d99b6
  9. what is the use of mobile hotspot ?

what is the use of mobile hotspot ?: The mobile hotspot facility available in windows 10 does'nt seem to connect after trying allthe options, then what for it is given when it does not get connected...
  10. 2 wifi devices, can I use one for mobile hotspot?

2 wifi devices, can I use one for mobile hotspot?: Hello, well like the tittle says, I have 2 wifi devices but I want to use one of them for the mobilehospot that's is available in windows 10 settings, of course I have to bridge the 2 wifi devices right? but then can I turn the mobile hotspot on the second device? 92626

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CAN BLUETOOTH AND MOBIL HOTSPOT USED AT THE SAME TIME?