Windows 10: why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

Discus and support why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why my Mdr-xb950B1 cannot with my pc Alienware 17 R4 but it is paired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MannDevani, Oct 2, 2019.

1. why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

why my Mdr-xb950B1 cannot with my pc Alienware 17 R4 but it is paired

:)

MannDevani, Oct 2, 2019

2. Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

Same problem here

Model Sony MDR XB950B1...please check and help.

DebadattaRatha, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

From the Manual of your sony mdr-xb950bt headphones:

• place unit 1 meter from bluetooth device
    • enter pairing mode by pressing POWER button for 7 seconds
    • when the device is detected, select MDR-XB950BT, if passkey asked for enter "0000"
    • make the bluetooth connection from the bluetooth device
    With this said, you should maybe set the allow to find this computer setting to "ON" to be on the safe side.

SAUL ENRIQUEESPINOZA SORIANO, Oct 2, 2019
  4. why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

JamesFavre, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

1. why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc - Similar Threads - why cannot connect

2. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  3. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  4. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. why my device cannot connect to wifi???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my device cannot connect to wifi???: why my device cannot connect to WIFI? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-device-cannot-connect-to-wifi/2db349e1-7888-452d-bbf1-a0de0923d070
  6. I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer: I have trouble connecting my PC to my wireless printer. I can print on my iPad and my wife's Mac will print wirelessly! The printer is definitely connected to our internet! I just cannot print from my computer!...
  7. I cannot connect to intenet on my PC!

I cannot connect to intenet on my PC!: I cannot connect my PC to intenet by cable.my motherboard not support WI-FI I tried everything I tried to reset network, reinstall drivers for internet adapter, windows troubleshooter, unistall VPN services, unistall internet adapter my specs: Windows 10 x64, intel core...
  8. iPhone cannot connect to my PC

iPhone cannot connect to my PC: I simply cannot believe I am the only person in the whole world who is having this problem since I have two iPhone and they both have the same problem; I've also had exactly the same problem with two successive computers - previously a Dell and now a high end Surface. This is...
  9. Occasionally i cannot connect to the WiFi on my PC

Occasionally i cannot connect to the WiFi on my PC: Recently, i have faced a problem when my WiFi just randomly cuts out on all Computer devices in my home (Desktop PC and Laptop) however, it says that the WiFi is connected on both computers. Also there is no problems what so ever when i try to connect and use the WiFi on my...
  10. I cannot connect iPod with my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect iPod with my PC: I have the latest Windows 10 and iTune updates, checked the cable connection. I know for sure that iPod Touch driver is the latest. But the problem persists...