Windows 10: why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

Discus and support why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why my Mdr-xb950B1 cannot with my pc Alienware 17 R4 but it is paired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MannDevani, Oct 2, 2019.

1. why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

why my Mdr-xb950B1 cannot with my pc Alienware 17 R4 but it is paired

:)

MannDevani, Oct 2, 2019

2. Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

Same problem here

Model Sony MDR XB950B1...please check and help.

DebadattaRatha, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

From the Manual of your sony mdr-xb950bt headphones:

• place unit 1 meter from bluetooth device
    • enter pairing mode by pressing POWER button for 7 seconds
    • when the device is detected, select MDR-XB950BT, if passkey asked for enter "0000"
    • make the bluetooth connection from the bluetooth device
    With this said, you should maybe set the allow to find this computer setting to "ON" to be on the safe side.

SAUL ENRIQUEESPINOZA SORIANO, Oct 2, 2019
  4. why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

JamesFavre, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

1. why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc - Similar Threads - why cannot connect

2. Occasionally i cannot connect to the WiFi on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Occasionally i cannot connect to the WiFi on my PC: Recently, i have faced a problem when my WiFi just randomly cuts out on all Computer devices in my home (Desktop PC and Laptop) however, it says that the WiFi is connected on both computers. Also there is no problems what so ever when i try to connect and use the WiFi on my...
  3. I cannot reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot reset my pc: Good day everyone. I have been trying to reset my pc using the reset and refresh methods respectively but to no avail. It always stops at16% and then rolled back by undoing the changes it has made. My pc is: OS Build--16299 Version - - 1709(fall creators update) The pc...
  4. I cannot connect iPod with my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect iPod with my PC: I have the latest Windows 10 and iTune updates, checked the cable connection. I know for sure that iPod Touch driver is the latest. But the problem persists...
  5. I cannot reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot reset my PC: I cannot restore/reset my PC "To use System Restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore. Restart this computer, select an operating system, and then select System Restore." How can it be asking me to specify which Windows installation when there is...
  6. If my PC is connected to an ethernet cable connected to my router, why is it not showing up...

If my PC is connected to an ethernet cable connected to my router, why is it not showing up...: I f my PC is connected to an ethernet cable connected to my router, why is it not showing up with mynetwork connections? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-my-pc-is-connected-to-an-ethernet-cable/bc8a491d-71e4-41a7-b177-49a47718311f
  7. Why does my PC not connect to Monitor

Why does my PC not connect to Monitor: Purchased new monitor but my PC will not connect tried a new driver but sill need a new one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-not-connect-to-monitor/ccc8235d-a01c-4282-819e-febd4c8b0976
  8. Why cannot I use my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cannot I use my email: some how my email changed Iwant to change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cannot-i-use-my-email/77b6a7c7-4c0d-48d0-85bc-3caf800a0510
  9. I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface

I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface: I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface. Bluetooth does not seem to be recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-cannot-connect-my-apple-pods-to-my-surrface/faf87f03-6d63-4781-835d-759608b27ffd
  10. Cannot connect to my main network with new PC.

Cannot connect to my main network with new PC.: I have 2 routers. My network is identified as Network 2. Every piece of electronics & computers are on this network. I built a new computer & plugged the LAN into the other router to connect to the internet. The Explorer on the new PC identifies this as Network (not Network 2...