Windows 10: Why I cannot use whatsapp ?

Discus and support Why I cannot use whatsapp ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why I cannot use whatsapp ? Can install but cannot run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sazzad Hossain1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Why I cannot use whatsapp ?

Why I cannot use whatsapp ? Can install but cannot run

:)

Sazzad Hossain1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Hawgwash Win User
    No Whatsapp Mic

W10
    Whatsapp text works fine but I can't get audio out to work.
    Have been through all the "how to" help and can't find a microphone to turn on for Whatsapp.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, let's try another approach.
    This is a new ASUS laptop and I am new to W10.

It is not just Whatsapp; I cant get the microphone to work on other apps either.
    I've been through all the steps with privacy, camera, connecting apps and I guess a few others.
    There must be some simple enable step I'm missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, persistence does pay off. I followed some instructions to check for needed driver updates with My Asus and yes, there were newer versions for audio and camera.
    I installed them and all is well.
    Funny thing is checking in Device Manager I was told I had the latest of everything.
    So I learned something new this evening.

Hawgwash, Dec 7, 2022
  4. 3ND
    3nd Win User

Why I cannot use whatsapp ?

vivaldi and whatsapp web

so recently i switched to vivaldi from brave , and can't complain , i like it .
    only issue i have is when i link my phone like it asks ,it's fine while browser is open .
    when i close browser and later open it again, and want to go to WhatsApp again , i must link again ? everytime ?
    no other browser i used in the past does that .
    this doesn't seem to work on vivaldi ...
    is there a setting in the browser somewhere i'm missing?
    # JaneN where you ?lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait nevermind i figured it out , i was just too lazy too search through the sheer magnitude of settings lol
    turns out you go to settings - privacy and security - cookies - and select all.
    mine was on session only ...

Why I cannot use whatsapp ? [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

sorry to have bothered
    *Doh

Thema:

Why I cannot use whatsapp ?

1. Why I cannot use whatsapp ? - Similar Threads - Why cannot whatsapp

2. I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop: when I had the app the system asked me to update since the version was going to expire and I tried to do so multiple times but in vain. after the version expired I tried to update again but it didn't work so I had to uninstall the app delete the file and try to download and...
  3. I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop: when I had the app the system asked me to update since the version was going to expire and I tried to do so multiple times but in vain. after the version expired I tried to update again but it didn't work so I had to uninstall the app delete the file and try to download and...
  4. I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.: Hi there,I previously used Whatsapp on my PC but removed it due to lack of functionality. I have now recently tried to reinstall it.When I went to the app store, it showed that the app was already "owned". When I try download it again, it continuously gives an error...
  6. I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.

I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.: Hi there,I previously used Whatsapp on my PC but removed it due to lack of functionality. I have now recently tried to reinstall it.When I went to the app store, it showed that the app was already "owned". When I try download it again, it continuously gives an error...
  7. Why I cannot use whatsapp ?

Why I cannot use whatsapp ?: Why I cannot use whatsapp ? Can install but cannot run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-use-whatsapp/e9f2c265-5009-438b-b5b7-772031c4c588
  8. How to use WhatsApp on a PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to use WhatsApp on a PC: WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that many uses on their smartphones or tablets. but how can I use on desktop with WhatsApp Web https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-whatsapp-on-a-pc/befeb60b-fd3b-4786-bbb2-feb056ffe5a2
  9. Why cannot I use my email

Why cannot I use my email: some how my email changed Iwant to change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cannot-i-use-my-email/77b6a7c7-4c0d-48d0-85bc-3caf800a0510
  10. Cannot launch Whatsapp program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot launch Whatsapp program: I cannot launch the Whatapp program and received the attached error message. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled again. The same message still appeared.[ATTACH] Please advise the solution for above....