Windows 10: why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10

Discus and support why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have problem with Bluetooth as try to connect other device it says to activate the windows but windows cant being activated and also try to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RahmatullahBahadur, Jul 11, 2020.

1. why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10

I have problem with Bluetooth as try to connect other device it says to activate the windows but windows cant being activated and also try to activate troubleshoot it too cannot be activated why?

:)

RahmatullahBahadur, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10

Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hello Colin, why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10 :)

Was the device linked to that Microsoft account prior? If not, then that would be why the device is not showing up in the list in the activation troubleshooter.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...ows-10-pc.html

Brink, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10

1. why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10 - Similar Threads - why can't activate

2. Why can't I get into BIOS or Troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get into BIOS or Troubleshoot?: I was trying to play Valorant when it said It required Secure Boot to be on, and when I was in BIOS I think I enabled fast boot and disabled Safe Boot? I think I can't remember, Now I can't load into BIOS as my computer starts too fast, and I can't get into troubleshooting...
  3. Why can't I get into BIOS or Troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get into BIOS or Troubleshoot?: I was trying to play Valorant when it said It required Secure Boot to be on, and when I was in BIOS I think I enabled fast boot and disabled Safe Boot? I think I can't remember, Now I can't load into BIOS as my computer starts too fast, and I can't get into troubleshooting...
  4. Why can't I activate it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I activate it?: I pressed the key but still said it failed, please correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-it/e4732450-f366-47dd-8be6-c223f38229f8
  5. Why can't I activate it?

Why can't I activate it?: I pressed the key but still said it failed, please correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-it/e4732450-f366-47dd-8be6-c223f38229f8
  6. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  7. Why can't I activate windows?

Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  8. Why can't I activate windows?

9. Why can't I active Windows?

Why can't I active Windows?: I can't active and upgrade windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-active-windows/3134131e-44d0-40ec-a78f-08ae5b7a483c
  10. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: I have the "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error Code: 0xC004F009" and it wont go away even though I have Windows 10 Home. I have tried Troubleshooting and restarting but it...