Windows 10: why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal

Discus and support why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im just want to ask how i claim xbox 1month free subscription when i want to claim it it says use credit card or paypal1 i dont have credit because im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by okabokia, Jul 13, 2022.

1. okabokia Win User

why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal

im just want to ask how i claim xbox 1month free subscription when i want to claim it it says use credit card or paypal1 i dont have credit because im a kid2 i dont have paypal im indonesianpls answer i realy want that pass if i have that i can play whatever i wnat

:)

okabokia, Jul 13, 2022

2. Xbox Gamepass

So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards (From local stores) for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in steam we get steam cards that we redeem to have money on the steam wallet.

AhmedMostafa-2409, Jul 13, 2022
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Jul 13, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

1. why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal - Similar Threads - why cant claim

2. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  3. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  4. XBOX Game Pass Claim

XBOX Game Pass Claim: I got this laptop around 1 and half years back and used it for gaming, but nowadays, because of school and stuff, I don't really game on it, and the XBOX 1 month game pass is lying around, and I really don't want to claim it and it keeps lying there while I do nothingI was...
  5. why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal: im just want to ask how i claim xbox 1month free subscription when i want to claim it it says use credit card or paypal1 i dont have credit because im a kid2 i dont have paypal im indonesianpls answer i realy want that pass if i have that i can play whatever i wnat...
  6. why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why i cant claim my xbox gamepass tuf gaming 1month free without creddit card or paypal: im just want to ask how i claim xbox 1month free subscription when i want to claim it it says use credit card or paypal1 i dont have credit because im a kid2 i dont have paypal im indonesianpls answer i realy want that pass if i have that i can play whatever i wnat...
  7. Xbox gamepass cant activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass cant activate: Hello i have an issue i bought a lenovo idea game 3 and was about to activate the free gamepass sub that came with it But when doing so adding the card to the payment for redming the game pass i am only able to have location in the untited states. Even when my Microsoft...
  8. Xbox gamepass cant activate

Xbox gamepass cant activate: Hello i have an issue i bought a lenovo idea game 3 and was about to activate the free gamepass sub that came with it But when doing so adding the card to the payment for redming the game pass i am only able to have location in the untited states. Even when my Microsoft...
  9. Cant claim free xbox game pass for pc for new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant claim free xbox game pass for pc for new laptop: Country - Indiaonce i am trying to add a new card for payment methodon the Cardholder Name columnkeep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. but i have already double check the info is correctI only have 12rs in my account , I get a...
  10. Cant claim free xbox game pass for pc for new laptop

Cant claim free xbox game pass for pc for new laptop: Country - Indiaonce i am trying to add a new card for payment methodon the Cardholder Name columnkeep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. but i have already double check the info is correctI only have 12rs in my account , I get a...