Windows 10: Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

Discus and support Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by trupofmonkeys, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?

:)

trupofmonkeys, Jun 9, 2023

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 9, 2023
  3. fritoking Win User
    limited wireless connectivity.....

ok ..so a co workers laptop had some major virus and spyware infection..i ran malware bytes anti malware and cleaned the pc.....rebooted and all was good. she took the pc home and the next day brought it back and said it has no internet. NOW i have the limited wireless connectivity or no internet access on the netowrk here at the house, which is strange since i downloaded malware bytes to the laptop here on my network... ive tried about everything i know to do..any suggestions besides uninstalling and re installing the wireless adapter?

fritoking, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Mala_S Win User

Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

1. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc - Similar Threads - Why can't connect

2. I can't connect my wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my wireless mouse: My mouse is a microsoft sculpt mobile mouse 1569, I don't have a dongle, and there is no obvious pairing button, I don't know if it is bluetooth compatible and my operating system is windows 11...
  3. I can't connect my wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my wireless mouse: My mouse is a microsoft sculpt mobile mouse 1569, I don't have a dongle, and there is no obvious pairing button, I don't know if it is bluetooth compatible and my operating system is windows 11...
  4. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  5. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  6. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  7. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  8. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

9. Can't Connect to my Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Connect to my Wireless Printer: Hello all! I'm having a puzzling situation here. I have a Kodak ESP Office 6150 Wireless All-in-One Printer that my family has had for years, and up until recently, I'm not able to print with it anymore. I've tried the obvious troubleshooting steps: Unplugged the printer &...
  10. I can't get my wireless to connect

I can't get my wireless to connect: I can't get my wireless to connect in any way. It was connected at one point changed nothing, but did get a few updates. could not connect wirelessly before the update and still can't connect after. Checked all settings, and due to smart TV, can't use mac filtering which is...