Windows 10: Why I cant connect to bluetooth?

Discus and support Why I cant connect to bluetooth? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant connect my bluetooth device because of missing driver I guess... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Macky1029, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Macky1029 Win User

Why I cant connect to bluetooth?

I cant connect my bluetooth device because of missing driver I guess

:)

Macky1029, Jun 9, 2023

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Why I cant connect to bluetooth?

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Why I cant connect to bluetooth?

1. Why I cant connect to bluetooth? - Similar Threads - Why cant connect

2. Why I cant connect to bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cant connect to bluetooth?: I cant connect my bluetooth device because of missing driver I guess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-connect-to-bluetooth/f8f0233c-592a-402f-ba5d-e68af74fe281
  3. Bluetooth gone and cant connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth gone and cant connect: My Bluetooth gone and I cant use my mouse to function. I tried to use the mouse in my other device and it connects properly. On this PC, I cant connect since the Bluetooth itself is missing in tray. I checked in settings itself but it is also missing. How can I make it back?...
  4. Bluetooth gone and cant connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth gone and cant connect: My Bluetooth gone and I cant use my mouse to function. I tried to use the mouse in my other device and it connects properly. On this PC, I cant connect since the Bluetooth itself is missing in tray. I checked in settings itself but it is also missing. How can I make it back?...
  5. Cant connect my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect my Bluetooth: I have wireless mouse and It is connected using Bluetooth but today it is stopped working. I search for the Bluetooth and it is missing in the settings. I opened and I can only see airplane mode, WIFI and others. How can I turn on Bluetooth if it is missing. I need help....
  6. Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.

Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I don't know if I did something and my PC now doesn't even see the Bluetooth device speaker I'm wanting to pair. I thought right about now to restart my PC but in the conditions I have things in the software I decided to better post here than having to downloads a bunch of...
  7. Why cant i connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why cant i connect to wifi: Usually it works fine but now it says secured no internet it works on my phone but not my laptop submitted by /u/minoooman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc742v/why_cant_i_connect_to_wifi/
  8. I cant connect bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant connect bluetooth headphones: So I go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and click add Bluetooth or other device. I select Bluetooth. and it tells me I couldn't connect. I just got a new pair of bluetooth headphones and i want to use them, please help.[ATTACH]...
  9. i cant connect to bluetooth mouse

i cant connect to bluetooth mouse: after windows update , I cant connect to the bluetooth mouse although its working on other devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-bluetooth-mouse/f54e9bf3-8fbd-4123-9414-2749e2e8aea2
  10. Cant connect bluetooth Devices

Cant connect bluetooth Devices: I have an Asus bluetooth adapter and i downloaded the drivers and i am trying to connect with my bluetooth earphones. But when it finds all my devices it cant connect to any. Says All the time cant connect or didnt recieve a respond from the device i dont care about all the...