Windows 10: Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's...

Discus and support Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's activation server and origanization support person ,0x8007007b .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kay kay2, Jun 7, 2023.

1. kay kay2 Win User

Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's...

Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's activation server and origanization support person ,0x8007007b .

:)

kay kay2, Jun 7, 2023
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 7, 2023
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's...

Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's...

1. Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's... - Similar Threads - Why can't activation

2. Why can't i activate my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i activate my windows?: when I enter my product key and connecting to organization's activation service , this massage comes:"we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to you're organization's network and try...
  3. Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's...: Why i can't do activation for my Window ?That only show to contact Organization's activation server and origanization support person ,0x8007007b ....
  4. i cant connect with organization server . why ?my windows not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant connect with organization server . why ?my windows not activate: please solve my windows activation pproblem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-with-organization-server-why-my/21f0e56a-0603-40de-b105-8eb4bb26eb07
  5. I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...

I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...: Screenshots: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-am-not-connected/2b88e108-4b92-4d5a-891c-ce369fee2bf7
  6. I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...: Screenshots: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-am-not-connected/2b88e108-4b92-4d5a-891c-ce369fee2bf7
  7. I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why do I belong to an organization?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I belong to an organization?: I have been attempting to change some settings, specifically, I want my computer to stop rebooting at 2 am every day. When i go into many of my settings pages I get the prompt, "*some settings are managed by your organization" , I do not belong to any organization, nor do I...
  9. I can't activate windows because it shows that I am not connected to organization network

I can't activate windows because it shows that I am not connected to organization network: please help me. I just added this because windows wanted me to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-it-shows-that-i-am/ffef1632-b548-4de9-9926-2822ddebf193"
  10. Cant activate my windows 10. It shows can't connect to organization's server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant activate my windows 10. It shows can't connect to organization's server: I cant activate my windows 10. It shows that it can't connect to my organization [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows-10-it-shows-cant-connect/e209c47d-5ad3-4ab6-83bf-40118ec0ad0e"